Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Can I ask, how easy is the NTR to trigger if you want to see it?
Ive been looking forward to playing this when it's been fully converted to the reboot, due to the NTR inclusion.
I made a post explaining exactly where and what parts the game has ntr content involved around, it's a few posts back in reply to someone. But please take a look for a more detailed explaining, about the ntr content in general. :p

Otherwise the two areas of NTR to trigger if people wish to see it or avoid it. If it's related with the teacher it's as simple as two choices will pop up to let things play out or try putting a stop to it, before anything happens there will be warnings of what to expect coming up if you let it play out. Then there's reverse ntr/cheating if you choose to do it or not is up to the player 100%. Once you have a girlfriend in the game, you will still build affection with other girls and at times if you have high enough affection before set points in the game. Other girls will offer to do sexual acts with you, even with you having a girlfriend. This is mostly set up for leading towards a harem ending or ending where your girlfriend finds out.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No worries about the other male characters and ntr content. I notice there's some confusion or some people aren't reading the information, not saying you aren't. I've had someone mention "the ntr ruined this game" even though the demo doesn't even have anything related to that. :LOL: But just to clear it up, ntr content will only show up and revolve around John the teacher. When this happens, it'll warn players exactly what to expect and if they choose to avoid it. Day 5 is being worked on and actually has the first time ntr content shows up revolving the teacher. How it plays out is that one of six girls is chosen to be punished, by being spanked and messing themselves in front of the class. This has dialogue going on during it to explain that there's further punishment other than that coming up and what it consists of. (blowjob in this example)

So before things lead into the blowjob, the player will be given two choices. Either stop things or let them play out. In order to further explain how this works, if a player chooses to let it happen. It's going to play out and dialogue, text and all that will target those who like the whole idea of ntr. This means the game will keep track of a player who chooses to let it happen and then it'll affect future events and even endings for the game. If a player chooses to stop the ntr from happening. The game will act in a opposite way where things play out normally in future events and just to clarify, skipping the ntr does not imply that the skipped ntr content still happened. It means that you avoided the ntr content, meaning exactly that. It is 100% avoidable in every sense of the word, if you avoid it and it's easy to avoid. Then there isn't any worry about ntr content affecting the game for you. (imagine the base game is without ntr content and the ntr content is considered an addon, so you won't miss out on anything for avoiding ntr. )

I know there's a bit of different meaning with ntr. So the only other mentions of ntr content in this game aside from the above, is that two girls have routes that involve ntr that isn't avoidable due to being your choice to pick them as your girlfriend. These two girls will have major hints that tell the player way before choosing them as your girlfriend, so that it's no surprise later. (in less you skip read, which happens to people at times :LOL: )

The only other ntr related content that involves males other than the player's character. Is later in the game if you choose to help your two male friends get girlfriends too, but I really can't say if that's considered ntr. Because it doesn't involve your girlfriend in less it's the two mentioned girls above. To explain it simply, if you help your friends get a girlfriend too. They'll of course be implied to do things with them, but that's your choice to help them. Even if you do help them, the implied stuff would only show up at one point in the game later and it'd be 100% optional to view or not. (letting you see things from their point of view or not.) Again 100% optional as it's not our wish to trick anyone into ntr content at all.

Lastly I'll mention that aside from the above mentions, that is it for male ntr related content. The only other stuff that shows up is more about the player doing ntr with the girls, if they wish to do that. (example: You can have a girlfriend and secretly do sex acts behind their back with other girls. ) This is up to the player fully, anything related to it is by choices and you have options to accept or decline things related to this. Otherwise this can be seen related to the harem aspects and endings if you choose to cheat on your girlfriend.

(sorry about the long reply, want to clear up the ntr related content in full.)

Thanks about the art! ^^ The character's designs from 3d into 2d do have some changes, some more than others. But the main girls can all be seen in the banner image as their final art. The other characters are still in the works and being updated, some have changed to fit their personality, traits better. But for the most part characters shouldn't be massively different over all.

Water sports has it place in the game, just to clarify. Actual legit water sports, not the characters using their diapers. :p There's a planned route that has it involved and some sections or events will have stuff with it too.
So one of the main girls has unavoidable NTR? That's too bad, kinda a deal breaker.

Reactions: daniellwtf

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the answer.
Another question that you might have answered before (sorry) will players be able to pick multiple girlfriends at a time or is it one girl per playthough?
No problem! ^^

As of right now the plan is to only let players have one girlfriend during a given playthrough. So that it can play out their personal stories during the weekends in the game, without creating something complex that's going to try considering how the game handles things if 2, 3 or more girlfriends at once, etc. It is something we'll have written down being considered to look into once the base game's ideal/focus and direction is nearly complete, as we'd like to keep things a bit simple first before introducing a bunch of extra complex stuff to remember for each update.

So one of the main girls has unavoidable NTR? That's too bad, kinda a deal breaker.
As of right now, the plan in mind. It's not in the game yet, is that one main girl and one side girl's routes have ntr aspects in them. These are the only thing that's considered unavoidable right now if the player chooses to go into their route. (which leading into their route is making them your girlfriend, you choose them or not.)

But, we are currently discussing this on our patreon with supporters in order to engage with people to see before we begin adding anything to do with these two girls. If we should make their routes with the ntr stuff 100% avoidable also, meaning you'd be able to have them as your girlfriend and if ntr stuff is about to show up. It'd play out like this...

Choices show up, before hand and let players know what to expect if they go with one choice or the other. If you choose the ntr chocie, you'll be given the ntr related stuff within that given scene. If you choose to avoid ntr choice, you'll avoid the ntr from happening and instead be rewarded with something more fitting to you as the player.

(right now it's looking like these two routes will most likely have the ntr stuff become 100% avoidable, based on our voting poll for patreon supporters. So if there's any worry about unavoidable ntr in the game, it should be known it'll most likely 100% will end up being avoidable after all just based on our polls right now. )

Reactions: aolli

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
(patreon supporter exclusive update)

Update 0.07 has released (this will become open to public on February 29th)

-Adjustments-
-transition timing between sections has been changed. (shorter than before and you can now skip section transitions by clicking!)

-New content-
-New emotes have been added to existing sprites. (face expressions, fart effect)
-Day 3 has been added.
-Day 4 has been added.
-Day 5 has been added.
-Day 6 has been added.
-Heather's sprite has been added. (Day 3:sec 1) (Day 4:sec 1)
-Rachel's sprite has been added. (Day 3:sec 2) (Day 5:sec 2)
-Bridget's sprite has been added. (Day 5:sec 1) (Day 6:sec 2)
-Juliet's sprite has been added. (Day 2:sec 2)
-Placeholder sprites for Allie, Rosa and Bindy have been added. (Day 4:sec 3) (Day 6:sec 1)
-New cg scenes have been added. (Day 1:sec2) (Day 3:sec 2) (Day 5:sec 3)

-List of content noted-
-Final GUI elements added (coming in February)
-Final bg art starting to be added monthly. (Starting in February)
-Allow name change for protag. (February if there's time, most likely March.)
(There's more on our backlog of content to consider, some are better left until later to touch.)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Of all the fetishes, this is one I stay away from... faaaar away.
But nice art and a big ol' thumbs up to Messyacademy for filling a niche in a world of cookiecutter incest games. It's really a breath of fresh air ew no... I mean, a novelty for a dev to not just copy the same old crap stuff that others are doing. (y)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
the game won't start.
Am I missing something?
There's been some reports before of not being able to open the game after extracting the files. I think most of these reports are from the Mac version, which I sadly can't personally test things for. But if it's the Mac version you're having issues with, someone gave me this little bit of helpful information to help others with issues getting it to work.

1. Start up a terminal and type in the path to where the application is unzipped
2. Then type chmod -R 777 *
3. Once finished you should be able to run the game with no issues.

Hopefully this works or if this is happening with the Windows version, do let me know as I'm still looking into what the common issue seems to be and with which version to track down a fix for it. ^^

ggpony

May 31, 2017
There's been some reports before of not being able to open the game after extracting the files. I think most of these reports are from the Mac version, which I sadly can't personally test things for. But if it's the Mac version you're having issues with, someone gave me this little bit of helpful information to help others with issues getting it to work.

1. Start up a terminal and type in the path to where the application is unzipped
2. Then type chmod -R 777 *
3. Once finished you should be able to run the game with no issues.

Hopefully this works or if this is happening with the Windows version, do let me know as I'm still looking into what the common issue seems to be and with which version to track down a fix for it. ^^
It is the windows version

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
It is the windows version
That's odd, I assume you've extracted the .rar file correctly before trying to run the app. I just downloaded the Windows version from mega to double check and test things out, which didn't give me any issues sadly to maybe help. I'll list a few different things to try or check to help hopefully. >.< Sadly it's kind of trial and error, with some having no issues and others are. There has to be a more general fix to help.

(discusses steam cloud might cause issues)

Perhaps try right clicking "Messy_Academy_Reboot" and run as admin. (maybe a firewall/security setting isn't allowing it?)

I'll continue to look into gathering any other reports of others having the same general issues and try to pin point if there's something that maybe I can do on my end to fix for future updates. I've heard that .zip files vs .rar would help generally not cause many issues with extracting the files for people, but I don't think that'd cause the game itself from opening up and running.

I am sorry about this, I hope to have a better answer to help out soon. >.<

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Anyone wnna share any android version?-?
Hi there! Sadly there isn't a official android version yet, only Windows and Mac. But if there's some awesome people who can and wish to make an android version, I'm okay with it.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
hope to see more content in this soon especially with the sister im a real sucker for incest fun; bonus points for diaper fun
Glad you like it! ^^ In order to give a rough idea when to expect some more sexual content with the sister. (depending on what is slightly erotic vs sexual to you) It'll still be a little bit of build up for her to begin showing some sex acts seen, but there should still be some good erotic/sexual stuff outside of that still. (Expecting roughly around update 0.09 or 0.10 to really highlight seeing sex act stuff for her pop up, then it'll be more from there.)

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Glad you like it! ^^ In order to give a rough idea when to expect some more sexual content with the sister. (depending on what is slightly erotic vs sexual to you) It'll still be a little bit of build up for her to begin showing some sex acts seen, but there should still be some good erotic/sexual stuff outside of that still. (Expecting roughly around update 0.09 or 0.10 to really highlight seeing sex act stuff for her pop up, then it'll be more from there.)
Well keep it up I'd patreon you if I could but I don't have the funding

Reactions: Messy Studios
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes