5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Why is this so infamous?
Also how did she manage to rebuild her life in the end? I thought she was a goner but then suddenly time skip to the future where she's having a good life with her daughter. I want to know what happened in between.

Oct 15, 2018
Why is this so infamous?
Also how did she manage to rebuild her life in the end? I thought she was a goner but then suddenly time skip to the future where she's having a good life with her daughter. I want to know what happened in between.
lol , you dont get it ? really ? she died , that's what she imaginate , it's not real .

Oct 15, 2018
Holy shit!!! You mean that last part with her daughter is actually not real? Boy, do I suck at attention to details.
well , that's the cursed part , she and her daughter are both died , btw if she really can live in that unreal dream I will crying out of joy

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
F95 has some pretty dark stuff but I didn't expect the king of cursed stories to be here as well...
fun fact: I recently watched an interview with the author, ShindoL himself. he mentioned he wanted the story to be even more cursed, but his manager was terrified of what they saw (he especially wanted to dive into the drug addiction and show how the main character died actually). so they "toned it down". he also noted that some of his favorite hentai tags are vomiting, birth (not impregnation) and vore.

I can drop a link if u guys want. The guy's pretty chill and completely fluent in english. because he apparently lived in the US for a few years or something.

Reactions: spokkimax

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
fun fact: I recently watched an interview with the author, ShindoL himself. he mentioned he wanted the story to be even more cursed, but his manager was terrified of what they saw (he especially wanted to dive into the drug addiction and show how the main character died actually). so they "toned it down". he also noted that some of his favorite hentai tags are vomiting, birth (not impregnation) and vore.

I can drop a link if u guys want. The guy's pretty chill and completely fluent in english. because he apparently lived in the US for a few years or something.
You've probably seen the episode of Trash Taste where he was featured, eh?

Reactions: ronadan

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
A classic.

Even now there are still people that insist that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moreover, 177013 is a fantastic rorschach test. When I first read it long ago I thought Saki was about 50% responsible for her fate but realized that most people believed she was 0% responsible. Now that I'm a bit older and have read the story a few more times, I can safely say that Saki is 100% responsible for absolutely everything that happens to her EXCEPT at the end with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's easy to absolve her of responsibility because she's a cute 'anime' girl and that automatically generates huge sympathy from the target audience. However, therein lies the rorschach. The more someone believes Saki was a 'victim' forced down that path by bad people, the less credible that person is because that's not what happens at all and I'm 100% certain that this is intentional on the part of ShindoL. It's legit genius writing. [Covered up some spoilers in case a new reader is perusing these boards. Not sure why he'd be doing that before reading 177013 but still, just to be safe they're neatly tagged]

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote