HTML Abandoned Metamorphosis: A Descent into Darkness [v0.3.0] [jalba]

jalba

Jun 4, 2023
Summary: little choice or content, I'd call it a 0.0.1 instead. However, everything in it is good and I would like to see more of it. 4/5 for now.
Hi Bigtool. I appreciate your feedback. Hopefully you'll also like the upcoming update where the world can be explored a bit and the story is told further. :)

Jan 16, 2020
Very short for now, with no real choice. The only available (fake) choice lead to rape path.

It's difficult to judge the quality of the game for now, maybe latter there will be other paths (like a slow fall to corruption, or stay a man inside). If it stay on the rape-only path, then no-thanks for me, if not, then i may like it.

I will try it again in a few month, for now, it too short and to quick to have the dick hard enought.

Reactions: jalba

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Is the name of a famous manga when the main charatcer gets rape tortured and ends in her suicidin herself very shity and bad taste manga but the name is the same xD
Ok I learned something new "Metamorphosis" was also mentioned in both the silence of the lambs and Red Dragon as well
I thought you were Referencing Marlon Brando's wild rant near the fire close to the end of the movie . though not for Manga reasons Lucky i missed the one you are talking about ..... lots of words mean different things to different people in different contexts ..... for instance in the movie soul man the girl that likes to sleep with black dudes said there was no BLACK only Shades of Grey . so when the book came out 50 Shades of Grey . all i could think of was a girl in the middle of an Interracial orgy .....and well I was let down there LOL

Reactions: jalba

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It pisses me off TREMENDOUSLY when I set the filter for "male protagonist" and get bs results like this. Tag stuff appropriately.
John Steele, a successful businessman in his mid-thirties, wakes up one fateful morning to find himself transformed into a woman, now known as Jane. Confused and terrified, Jane discovers that her transformation was the result of a sinister experiment conducted by a secret organization known as Elysium Corp.
Learn to Read the Description ...IT HELPS

jalba

Jun 4, 2023
It pisses me off TREMENDOUSLY when I set the filter for "male protagonist" and get bs results like this. Tag stuff appropriately.
I am sorry that the game did not meet your expectations. For me to understand the "Male Protagonist" tag is used when the main character is also for the most part a man and vice versa?

jalba

Jun 4, 2023
Very short for now, with no real choice. The only available (fake) choice lead to rape path.

It's difficult to judge the quality of the game for now, maybe latter there will be other paths (like a slow fall to corruption, or stay a man inside). If it stay on the rape-only path, then no-thanks for me, if not, then i may like it.

I will try it again in a few month, for now, it too short and to quick to have the dick hard enought.

Thanks for your Feedback! I've heard that about the rape content several times. This is being worked on! Your suggested paths (the slow corruption and stay a man inside) are interesting to discover further. Looking forward to your review again in a few months. :giggle:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

When I see that type of games, I'm always wondering how far it's supposed to go.
What is making me curious everytime is wondering about the consequences when the protagonist returns to his original body, though it never goes that far, the MC staying trapped and the story focused on forced content.

I won't comment about the game itself since it's too short and linear.

Good contiuation.

jalba

Jun 4, 2023
Hello.

When I see that type of games, I'm always wondering how far it's supposed to go.
What is making me curious everytime is wondering about the consequences when the protagonist returns to his original body, though it never goes that far, the MC staying trapped and the story focused on forced content.

I won't comment about the game itself since it's too short and linear.

Good contiuation.
Hello.

That's an interesting idea of yours! I will definitely pursue this if there is the possibility to undo the changes later. It is true that most games do not think in this direction.

Reactions: Oliz82

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Of course I read the description, what are you talking. Im talking about this game showing up on the main page when I filter for "male protagonist."

Reactions: rosh3n

jalba

Jun 4, 2023
technically two if you resist the cop
I removed the scene of resisting due to the high demand for the avoidable rape and replaced it with a simple unconsciousness. So currently there is one sex scene in it.

this has one sex scene in it !
Yes.
At the end of the week, the full version 0.2.0 will be released for all non-patrons. If you have already played the current version online, only a closet and two short story stories have been added.

In the following update more sex scenes will be added if the player goes on a date with Felix and decides to go to the party but also as an option if you talk to NPCs in the city more often.

So if you only want nice sex scenes I recommend to skip the upcoming update and come back to version 0.4. It is planned to be released at the end of the month.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I removed the scene of resisting due to the high demand for the avoidable rape and replaced it with a simple unconsciousness. So currently there is one sex scene in it.

Yes.
At the end of the week, the full version 0.2.0 will be released for all non-patrons. If you have already played the current version online, only a closet and two short story stories have been added.

In the following update more sex scenes will be added if the player goes on a date with Felix and decides to go to the party but also as an option if you talk to NPCs in the city more often.

So if you only want nice sex scenes I recommend to skip the upcoming update and come back to version 0.4. It is planned to be released at the end of the month.
that sucks should have left it in it was avoidable if you made the right selection .

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Damn, i liked that kind of content :( Its my favorite kind