VN - Ren'Py - MetF [Ch. 3 v0.66B] [Amaziri]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Thatlostone

This game has the potential to be one of the greats. The art is amazing (more bbw content everywhere pls), great sex scenes, good animations. The plot is also pretty good and the corruption is 10/10.

However, it's not there yet because of the weird point system and the endless grinding (this game should really be a kinetic VN). Chapter 1 needs to be completely reworked. For an English speaker, that was unplayable. I almost drop it right there. This game can be one of the greatest in its category, if the dev is able to fix it. But in its current state is a 7/10 for me.

However I gave it four stars for the potential that could be achieved once the Dev actually works on making this game great. Possible suggestions:
    - No Sandbox (This story works best as a VN)
    - Less grinding (this just makes the game more boring)
    - Increase the amount of points you can earn each week
    - Get a good translator for the EN version (Can't comment on the other languages, but the English improved a lot in Chapters 2-3, but it's still lacking)
    - More scenes (the art and the animation are this game's greatest assets, expand and work on that, it will pay off)
    - Remake and Rerelease Chapter 1, and if possible, rework the Chapters to only two parts (a lot of Chapters 1 and 2 could be unified in one single story
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MUST23

I like this game, it's my favorite. even he has every woman cheat on her husband mother ntr and the bodies wow nice modeles and this evaluated over time in graphics I also like the simple gameplay. good luck amaziri from algeria.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cool_guy

one of the best corruption games I played, especially the pace the models the choice of background of characters is unusual, the concept of the week and slowly corroding those morals chef kiss, I enjoyed that a whole family and friends are affecting each others and there is no absolute good or bad
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Cannabix

The grind is clueless, pointless and just terrible. This should be a VN way more organized. Scenes are hot but not worth the grind. Especially since the game is split in 3 HUGE chapters. Both women are hot but their personnality don't make much sense. What's the point of going through 3 chapters for only 2 women? I hope this dev reconsiders his choices.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Consistently_1nconsistent

The models are nice and the story wouldn't be so bad if it made more sense how you trigger most of it, but the grind is insane. Seriously, this has more grind than a free-to-play service game. Additionally the free roam is very hit or miss with no direction on what the hell you should do. So largely you'll see the same shit over and over again while trying to find whatever the hell you're really supposed to find. And then there's the bugs around events and trying to get them to trigger. It absolutely not worth going through. You'd be better off reading a VN like Godson which has plenty of decisions, an intriguing but short story, and plenty of actual sex.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BatGyro

OK. Here is the thing:
    I love the game. great story, great characteristic, beautiful women,...
    but, terrible testing and lots of bugs. too much grinding and also no guideline about how to trigger events. for instance Salim and Kanza event won't trigger for me even after trying various combination of choices. I can't progress the game because there is always bug or not a clear walkthrough.
    I give this game a 5 star rate but please do something about bugs and events. maybe a walkthrough?

Thanks though. keep it up.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Doru

Very good game and nice work especially the girls. Can't wait to see the progress of the game. The author has talent and the story is very good written. The animation is also amazing. Big fan of his work please keep it further and don't give up.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

hfycgvh

the only thing good about this game is those big curvy and beautiful milfs everything else is just a mess , the grinding is in the maximum level and also it have a lot of bugs and the story is nonsense . i can not give it more than a star.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Milkmeninc.

Man does this setting scratch an itch that I never knew I had.
    Sadly I feel like Im missing a few scenes between the first and the second cause it always felt like there was a jump that I wasn't there to witness.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

HenriBoy

I've played first chapter but can't go futher...Girls are hot but the process is very very boring...nonsense sometimes. For real I would like to give more stars but this begining spoiled all my experience
  11. 5.00 star(s)

JAE Studio

he developer's dedication and creativity are truly remarkable, and it shows in every aspect of the game. The storyline is masterfully crafted, keeping me on the edge of my seat with every new development. I am particularly impressed by how the plot evolves with each update, keeping me engaged and eager for more.

But it's not just the storyline that's impressive - the stunning renders are equally remarkable. The graphics are absolutely stunning, and I find myself constantly marveling at the incredible detail and realism of the game's environments and characters.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

vrdude18

3 stars for the BBW content but the game overall is a mess. Could potentially be great with a major rework. Not even much sex for the amount of content and a lot of receptiveness. Story doesn't really make much sense and is all over the place.
    Story 1/5
    Graphics 4/5
    Ladies 5/5
    Gameplay 1/5
    Sex scenes 2/5
  13. 4.00 star(s)

MachoGuy

A good games that has the balls to do something different for once.

What I like about the game:

- The story, It is that 1 in a million game about a mother and a daughter.

- The MC, She is ugly af at the beginng but in the 3rd chapter she becomes quite beautiful (Maybe because she is getting the vitamin D a lot)

- The expressions, this is very important for me . The expressions are very animated and show a lot of emotion. I hate it when a character it getting the dick of her life and she just smile or she has timid mouth gap. It just destroys my arousal instantly. The look on her face must reflect how she feels and in this game i busted a few just for the expressions alone.

- Slow corruption, I loved to see the MC and her Daughter go from prude to sluts.

____
    What I didn't like about this game:

- The gameplay, you get an introduction at the beginning and you repeat the same scenes over and over again every day until you get enough points to unlock a continuation of that even. You are basically in a loop and you can skip away but the game also has animations and repeatable choices which will stop the skipping.

- The movement, I hate leaving my room just to check something then comeback. make it a button again.

- Chapter 1&2 are empty and boring, There should be the corruption you can't really see it that much. It just let you blue balled.

- The choices, Like MANY ren'py games you have 2 choices "See the scene" and "Skip the scene" the game would have been so much better with more choices to let you shape the sluts how you want.

- The males, the females in this game are gorgeous, expressive and with BIG features that makes them stand out. The males are the exact opposite. just plain muscular empty fuck boys that wants to bang the MC and her daughter, every single one of them (how you can see in the cover) The devs needs to give them some different body types skinny/fat and to give them some different personalities not only" I'm gonna fuck that bitch with a huge ass hehe >:3 "

I would love to see in this game a dominant character like Matt from Uni or maybe a virgin dork that gets lucky, an old perverted man that takes advantage of the MC, A blackmailer, something with more depth.

- The fetishes, Outside the cheating (which I very much enjoy) the game is extremely vanilla. Just blowjobs, titjob, anal and normal sex.
    I would love to see some more extreme degradation, the potential is there dev and you know it!

- The bugs, I had a weird bug where the game will go on while I had the phone opened but it was resolved quickly (I don't even know why is there a phone that game)

___

Overall this game has it flaws and it pain in the ass to play (Use save editor to edit you corruption) but the theme is rare and dev's soul is in the right place. from an ass man to an ass man, do your best dev!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Vigeous

Should've done this a year ago.
    But it's best if the content keeps coming so I give my opinion on the whole game rather than just CH2 that I played back in the day.

Right so this game is what makes me love big ass females, the body measurements are big but its in a good way, the skin of the characters looks real and hot with good animations to increase the enjoyment of the scenes.
    The game is a corruption where you lead the life of a married mother who's husband is neglecting her and is looking for a job that let's be honest he'll never find. You also play as a young teenage daughter who at first she seemed innocent to me but no so much later on.
    What makes this game special is the body of the female characters especially Radia and Kenza and the way scenes occur it just gets better with time, looking forward to see more content in the future and more corruption and lewdness.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Edhinor

This game is a mess.

For starters, it is broken down in three independent parts, I was playing part 1 and started getting messages saying that I couldn't go to the beach until finishing the yoga session and moving on to chapter 2, so the episodes are supposed to follow one from another, and they should be together.

It is also a really good example of how to implement a sandbox element badly. You have to try and fin the events on different days, for example, to do Yoga, "you should talk to your daughter on friday about sports" , however I went and talked to her on friday for three weeks in a row and didn't get the chance to talk about sports, because I was missing some other event on wednesday afternoon. Oh, and I needed to talk to her on friday to do Yoga, so that the guy spying on me during the morning showers would buy me shampoo.... (as we all know, never buy shampoo to a girl unless she has spoken to her daughter on fridays about doing sports....)

This gets even worse on episodes 2 and 3, with the interface to free-roam the house getting even more obtuse and limited. On episode 3 for example you repeat every week in the same pattern, and can only free-roam at night, except that your character doesn't seem to want to do anything.

You have to see the same events play once, and again, and again, and again... ad nauseam, until you manage to stumble upon a small thing that changes the interaction for the following week. No. Thanks.

To top it all off, there is no proper sex on episodes 1 or 2 (or on 3 as far as I managed to see before wanting to dig my fingers into eyes until I reached my brain....) . I get slow burn, I actually like it, but to be able to stand slow burn, you need to have new events that slowly increase the tension, not repeat 75 times the same weekly routine hoping for a tiny change.....

If this was a more standard, linear, cohesive VN, with the same events of the three episodes told in a single one, no sandbox, just a story progressively advancing.... now I could get behind the slow burn and no sex scenes, but "playing" this sandbox was an exercise in frustration.

Save yourself the time and bandwith and avoid this mess.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Mike_ock8

Chapter 1 gets 2 stars.
    The sandbox mode is not well implemented and extremely repetitive and I'm pretty sure I didn't get to see most of the scenes.
    Chapter 2&3 gets 4 stars.
    The story was good and I enjoyed the models.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Cheyrou

Excellent models, interesting story but terrible sandbox gameplay ruins this game. the game is incredibly repetitive you are always seeing same scenes instead of new ones . the updates are also sooo slow. i mean he releases 1 dlc in 1 month. its also not public only for patrons, supporters i guess. after dlc release you have to wait 1 more extre month to public release. idk man its not fair but its better than nothing. we know many games updated at 6-7 months with little content. gameplay should be changed. pls on future updates try to fix it . its such pain to see same scenes over and over again .

pros
    hot models
    interesting story

cons
    terrible gameplay
    repetitive scenes, every week you see same things over and again
    long and unfair updates ( 1 release for patrons(supporters) after that release you should wait almost 1 month to public release )
    updates are also mehh nothing that special for all the time we've waited
  18. 5.00 star(s)

nandaja

So i gave a previous review for this game before but it was i think over a year ago and since then a lot of things have changed regarding the game... for the better.
    Gonna give an honnest review here, and this is MY personnal opinion about the game, and how MY experience with it was.

So i remember i first played MetF starting with chapter 2 (didn't pay attention to the "2" in the download link lol), was just a liiiittle bit lost at the beginning but then quickly caught up to the story since the chapter 1 acts more like an intro than a whole separate chapter i felt like. Then things started to heat up quickly and sometimes veeery slowly in chapter 2 but it was still very enjoyable. I know that most if not literally all the complains about the game are about the fact that there's isn't much going on in the game, not enough sex stuff etc ... wich is true for the first and second chapters only. The dev had previously said that he intended MetF to have around 10 chapters, we're at chapter 3 and already have some very nice sex scenes going on and it's only getting wilder with each update, so to judge the whole game based on the first or first and second chapters only isn't fair at all.

Something that most complainers forget or don't seem to understand is that the story is supposed to be happening in a muslim country where the main character is married muslm woman, so of course it's gonna take a while at the beginning for her to open her legs , it takes time to corrupt her and make her drop her morals and rules and fall into lust, but it happens at some point. Somehow some of you guys want the game to start with the main female character getting her cheeks clapped.. that ain't happening from the get-go , you gotta be patient a little bit.

Overall: great graphics and animations that only get better with each update, beautiful female models with great bodies, an original story, a sometimes slow build but always rewarding after a while, and a developper that is far from being greedy unlike a lot of other devs out there.

(Chapter 1: kind of an intro, nothing really happens in it
    Chapter 2: shit starts to get hot but with a rather slow build.
    Chapter 3; now we're talking, HOT stuff going on, sex scenes, and it's only getting hotter.

For those of you who are only gonna play the first and second chapter and come here to complain about the lack of sex scenes, please play the chapter 3 as well before you start complaining, and also remember that this is a project that is planned to have +/- 10 chapters, and still is relatively in its early stages, so don't judge it too early and too harshly.)
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Dr. Lewdwig

[Originally reviewed after finishing chapter 3 v0.32] ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Review revised after chapter 3 v0.50b] ✭✭✭✰✰

Revision:
    Everything I wrote in my original review below still stand. However, there are pitfalls that this VN falls into willingly. The major one being the heat system which requires time wasting. That means repeating days and weeks you've already gone through many many times.
    So if you want to check out what's new in an update, you have to basically unlock the scenes frame by frame. One frame now, the next one after two in-game weeks and so on.
    That is absolutely arbitrary and is put there to artificially bloat the time spent on this game
    Unfortunately that greatly diminishes the experience of an otherwise decent VN. I do still recommend it, but be advised going in.

You can read my original review below:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR:

Don't miss out on this game. It is a unique experience.

A bit more context:
    I only write reviews to help highlight games that I think are underrated.
    You may have seen the elements that exist here scattered in many other games, but the way they are implemented here altogether turns it into a unique experience.
    Sure, there are issues here and there since this is the dev's first shot at designing games. You may also find the English translation humorous but don't let these deter you from playing the game.
    Beautiful faces, appealing proportions, interesting story about incremental corruption of a modest family, progressive animations and decent renders are enough reasons to play this game.

If I could make one suggestion to you; don't get tangled in chapter 1. Chapter 2 & 3 contain a lot more action. If you feel bored or stuck, use the first few weeks of chapter 1 as a prelude and skip to the next ones. Enjoy.

Edit: Added the exact version that was reviewed.
    Edit 2: Revised for Ch.3 v0.50b
  20. 1.00 star(s)

ANHELO

Press ctrl at least till day 150 or more ,the 3d it's good but not enough for the bad gameplay , idk what i can
    type , the gameplay its ctrl and left click , the same writtings over and over Not enough Lust playing for the 130 days in a row ingame