Collection Flash Mew Game: Flash Collection [2023-07-25] [Mew games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kingsuil42069

Dec 6, 2021
Maybe the file uploaded expired (I uploaded as a guest). I'll post it once more for you but will be the last, i don't like to spam in a thread. Here you go :

Sorry i don't know how to do it :(
Can we get a new link?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Maybe the file uploaded expired (I uploaded as a guest). I'll post it once more for you but will be the last, i don't like to spam in a thread. Here you go :

Sorry i don't know how to do it :(

Anyone here managed to download the Lucifer and Hu Tao games? I was too late to download them as both links for said games (both GoFile and MEGA) are dead. Could anyone here reupload them please? Also I don't think these two were added onto the collection. Also I believe the version that got uploaded for the Lucifer game as mentioned here in the thread is the Mac version, not sure if it's also the same version of the game that is on the first post.

aaaaaa12257456 & ShishouInt if you don't mind, if you still have the games, could you please reupload them? Thanks and sorry if this is bothering you both.

ShishouInt

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone here managed to download the Lucifer and Hu Tao games? I was too late to download them as both links for said games (both GoFile and MEGA) are dead. Could anyone here reupload them please? Also I don't think these two were added onto the collection. Also I believe the version that got uploaded for the Lucifer game as mentioned here in the thread is the Mac version, not sure if it's also the same version of the game that is on the first post.

aaaaaa12257456 & ShishouInt if you don't mind, if you still have the games, could you please reupload them? Thanks and sorry if this is bothering you both.
DM me and i will send you the hu tao game but the lucifer one don't have it

Reactions: Alpha145

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone here managed to download the Lucifer and Hu Tao games?
Again, the Lucifer game is incuded in the collection posted by DeepChannelStore, Hu Tao game is also in there, it's the only one with a japanese filename. Here is the post if you somehow missed it:

here is the collection
Da link boi
Don't know where you got the impression that these are Mac versions. I've tested all the files in that collection on PC and every single one of them "works" (if you consider the unfinished games working)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh okay, fair enough my bad then, and thanks for pointing out to the proper link.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
of the Gatekeeper game.
Changes the undress command, changes some characters, adds more characters (only in the sandbox), introduces the quest, hypnosis and jail mechanics, adds previews of handjob and blowjob scenes, breaks dialogue for half the characters and adds a bunch of BUGS

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
wow, i just found one of his games, this guy makes so good ones, why is his stuff not recommended when i search for 2d interactive games like that?
does his most recent stuff not have a separate thread?
i like papers please but not a fan of it for an adult game like that, i would be happy if he would work on this for longer and add a bunch of stuff to it

Reactions: Someonesome7

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
why is his stuff not recommended when i search for 2d interactive games like that?
does his most recent stuff not have a separate thread?
Because 95% of his past works was released unfinished or with some/most parts of them broken and subsequently abandoned.
I do agree that he can make some great stuff but his work discipline is fucking awful.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes