Collection Flash Mew Game: Flash Collection [2023-07-25] [Mew games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aleen Hornici

Feb 11, 2024
stop scamming people, thanks
I'm not scamming anyone, honestly. I've been manually porting all his games for a week now. I can throw away everything I have. Don't you believe it? I can give you any game you ask me to drop.

Last edited:

Aleen Hornici

Feb 11, 2024
Was he demanding monetary compensation?
If you don't believe it, here's an example of one of the ported games. I have put my own icons and names. I am ready to send any of the games here or in private messages. Just keep in mind, I rarely come here. But I'm in telegram all the time.

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
No, I'm not asking for money for this in any way. I just want my work not to be wasted. I am such a person, I like to help others.
i've done hero work like sharing rewards/file conversion in the past. i don't make ppl go to my dm's to make sure they go to the right hands, i just upload and then share them. if you don't have the heart to give, then just don't.

also ur account was made 2 weeks ago. surely ur not another scammer.

Aleen Hornici

Feb 11, 2024
i've done hero work like sharing rewards/file conversion in the past. i don't make ppl go to my dm's to make sure they go to the right hands, i just upload and then share them. if you don't have the heart to give, then just don't.

also ur account was made 2 weeks ago. surely ur not another scammer.
My previous account was banned for sending links to a shared forum. If you don't need the games, I don't have to send them to you. It's your business. I just go to the forum once a week, keep that in mind.

• Haha
Reactions: bloobun

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone have the Lucy one, or these two as well?

Reactions: Someonesome7

Wawcl4w

May 10, 2021
now I'm just looking for the full version of the Lucy game, there are APKs of the full ver but I prefer swf lol
here's the full ver of lucy
the swf file and i packaged myself w/o ads and other junks [updated]

Last edited:
Reactions: Maisen

Aleen Hornici

Feb 11, 2024
Friends, this is not a scam. I noticed that many people here are interested in dong134 flash games in .apk format. Many of these games are available online with advertisements. I decided not to repackage these games, but to port the .swf to the .apk myself. Fortunately, I succeeded. I'm ready to share with you, but these games are in my private telegram channel. There are just a lot of them and I can't throw them here. BUT I REALLY WANT YOU TO USE WHAT I'VE DONE. Those who need a link to my telegram archive with ALL dong134 games - write to me in private messages on this site. I'll send you a telegram link and explain everything.

georgelopez1309

Jun 3, 2018
Friends, this is not a scam. I noticed that many people here are interested in dong134 flash games in .apk format. Many of these games are available online with advertisements. I decided not to repackage these games, but to port the .swf to the .apk myself. Fortunately, I succeeded. I'm ready to share with you, but these games are in my private telegram channel. There are just a lot of them and I can't throw them here. BUT I REALLY WANT YOU TO USE WHAT I'VE DONE. Those who need a link to my telegram archive with ALL dong134 games - write to me in private messages on this site. I'll send you a telegram link and explain everything.
How hard is it to zip all those folders into one file (right click -> "Send to" -> "Compressed (zipped) folder"), upload that zip file to Pixeldrain, and share that link here? You don't even need to create an account at Pixeldrain. Make it make sense... ffs.

Also...

Fuck Telegram! All my homies hate Telegram!

Aleen Hornici

Feb 11, 2024
How hard is it to zip all those folders into one file (right click -> "Send to" -> "Compressed (zipped) folder"), upload that zip file to Pixeldrain, and share that link here? You don't even need to create an account at Pixeldrain. Make it make sense... ffs.

Also...

Fuck Telegram! All my homies hate Telegram!
I also don't like Telegram, I prefer VK messenger, it is more convenient and without ads and premium features. But most of my friends are on telegram. And also teachers from my university sit and give assignments only via telegram.
The games are scattered all over the channel, but tagged with a hashtag. If someone here wants to pick them up and upload them to the cloud, I will only be in favor. I do not have access to the clouds, they are blocked by the Internet provider along with access to the VPN.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes