1.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
The previews made this very promising, and i don't mind a few tabletops.

But that was just suffering, most of this time was Textspam, and most of the time was spent on the most sufferable card game ever, which is a Match2 but without revealing the board first so it's a guess two, so the loss chance is high.
Instead of a master difficulty card game, there should of been another board game, hell even that first dice game was better.
It was basically just Blackjack but dice, it worked.

Most of the lewd scenes is just text, and only that.
There's one Doggy and one Cowgirl (I mean duh) and Text besides that.

I lost it when i got to the confession scene and i kid you not... chuckled when the music played and all i heard was:
"AUDIOJUNGLE" over and over.

Also what the fuck is this story, what a whiplash.
This MC is happily talking about using a grimoire all jolly like because he took notes of a sorcerer girl, which he knows is being raped by goblins days in and is likely having the worst days of her life despite saving his ass.

Also the last Risk Dice is a giant mess, bad and bugged to all hell where your game softlocks after a few throws,
and you need a lot of throws.
Also at this point, still no breast size slider wow.

Last edited:

NoSiReapo

Jan 12, 2018
A LOT OF TEXT, no skip, and cheating dice game that i could finish after 8 tries just for first difficulty! Plus scene with elf at night is JUST LOT OF TEXT AND NO IMAGE AT ALL. i downloaded this game not to read some fanfics

Last edited:
Reactions: cesodeso

GT-XR4

Jun 20, 2018
Little to no content. One of the scenes is text only.

Save file is in registry, linked to your pc user as far as i can tell, which means the directory is different for everyone

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXX\Software\SatyrKingStudio\MiaMilkRanch

The parts I marked with Xs are different for everyone, I'll put a reg file with the full save in it, but you have to paste the X part from your system into the .reg file. I'll include a picture on how to do that. DO NOT RUN THE .REG FILE WITHOUT DOING SO. I don't think it'll damage anything if you do so, but don't do it, and it won't work anyways. To know what the Xs are, you need to open regedit.

Last edited:

VVWnnm

Apr 20, 2023
Games totally rigged, absolutely alt-f4 quit this shit when i got a final tie 3-3 and the game just counted it as a loss for me. Waste of time.

minhbeotk

Nov 24, 2023
10 minutes of unskippable cutscenes AT THE START OF THE GAME. I play a game for gameplay, not for 2 people talking. Like come on man, are you Genshin Impact Developers or something?

1.40 star(s) 9 Votes