VN Ren'Py Completed Mice Tea [v1.0.0 Final] [Cinnamon Switch]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
It's not immediately obvious from the itch.io page that the free 0.9.5 version and the early access 0.9.5 version are different.
Wait until the next release when the numbers are different, then post an update request and hope somebody is feeling generous?

Reactions: JackH13

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Damn this was much better than expected. Multiple kinks and in a good way. Wasn't sure about the furry stuff at first I don't mind it but don't like feral/beastality content. It avoids it (mostly) and the anthro designs are pretty cute. Best girl is Felicia for me so far as I am a sucker for cat girls. To those unsure what to expect...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has the potential to be a top game on here for me personally. About time too since Riley's Magic swap 2 was cancelled been looking for another kinky game. I dig the cute and whacky style.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
This is good, but really, REALLY lopsided.

There is a LOT of writing, it took me over 10 minutes holding down the fast forward button to see every path in the game.

But theres also a LOT of placeholder art. No animation, lots of grey pencil sketches and flat-out "WIP sign" images. The scene viewer is horribly designed, each day is broken up into separate chapters titles but those chapters are never mentioned in the game so you simply have to remember what happens each day and in what order to figure out what you want to see.

The sex scenes are... tame. Which is fine, I'll admit I'm too used to more hardcore/rapey sex given the fact that I use this site. Maybe if I read the dialogue I'd care more about the characters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is good, but really, REALLY lopsided.

There is a LOT of writing, it took me over 10 minutes holding down the fast forward button to see every path in the game.

But theres also a LOT of placeholder art. No animation, lots of grey pencil sketches and flat-out "WIP sign" images. The scene viewer is horribly designed, each day is broken up into separate chapters titles but those chapters are never mentioned in the game so you simply have to remember what happens each day and in what order to figure out what you want to see.

The sex scenes are... tame. Which is fine, I'll admit I'm too used to more hardcore/rapey sex given the fact that I use this site. Maybe if I read the dialogue I'd care more about the characters.
Arguably the single worst "review" i've ever read.

I'll admit I'm too used to more hardcore/rapey sex given the fact that I use this site.
It's a piracy site, the vast majority of the games on here are tame. No idea where you are getting the impression this is a hardcore/rapey site.

You comment on a story based date sim about skipping the story .... I don't know how you expect anyone to take that seriously.

I'm not even taking the piss today, that's utterly pointless.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
It's a piracy site, the vast majority of the games on here are tame. No idea where you are getting the impression this is a hardcore/rapey site.

You comment on a story based date sim about skipping the story .... I don't know how you expect anyone to take that seriously.

I'm not even taking the piss today, that's utterly pointless.
You use your signature to link 4 games which feature rape, slavery and/or the extinction of the human race if the status quo isn't broken.

This site is so tame.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Have y'all seen this commissioned animation piece about Mice Tea?
Mice Tea Commission [Osatokun and Maktik].gif
Looks pretty good, I think! This piece of animation has been out for a little over a week now, but I figured I share it here in case folks hadn't seen it yet. It's nice, right? [Animated by and colored by .]

The game's been on my radar for a bit, and several of my friends have already played it... I also should try some Mice Tea soon too, I think! As should you (if you haven't already). xD Alrighty guys and gals, be safe out there and enjoy some lovely bit of tea, yeah? ;]

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
peggy.png
Mice Tea 0.9.9 (Early Access)

Win: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

New Story Content - More of Gavin's Path
The new day in Gavin's path starts with Margaret convincing him to let her come to work with him. It's not too hard considering Gavin has promised to follow every request she makes. She takes the opportunity to indulge in a few things only possible in her new tiny frame while he continues his research into the tea and how to turn her back. Meanwhile Margaret has to contend with her mousey instincts and desires.

New Outfit - Doll Dress and Gavin Outfits
If you've played through Gavin's path up to this point Margaret has been wearing a placeholder for the doll dress she's had to wear in her new body. KDhynamo has completed the dress that appears in both days and I think you'll agree that she's cute as a button when wearing it. Just don't tell her that. There's also a couple of casual lounge looks for Gavin for when he's at home which you can see in the same path.

New CGs - A New Finished CG and One In Progress from KDhynamo
It's rare we have a new day of story with a completed CG at the same time, but KD was so excited with this tea bath scene he finished it in one go. We also have an in-progress CG for the conclusion of day two of Gavin's path, which until now has only had a WIP placeholder. We hope you enjoy both.

New CGs - A New Finished CG and One In Progress from UltraBondageFairy
Not to be outdone, UBF finished the self-inspection scene from day two while starting on the intimate scene ending day three. We think she did a great job with both and that both CGs have a lot that micro fans will find particularly enjoyable.

New Music - Transformation Theme
Our composer Will has again improved our soundtrack with a song used for transformation scenes and other similar scenarios. As TF fans know, transformations can be uncanny while still being sexy, and we think Will has captured that tone perfectly with with his new track "From Within." You can find it throughout the game, including the new story content.

There's also a host of other improvements from the usual copyediting, subtle and not so subtle sprite adjustments and additions, and more background art development. We hope you enjoy all of the hard work our team put in this month and hope you support us for next month's development!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Great story but far too few renders. I know it is a WIP but even the ones that do exit are not great. On day 183 the render is mirrored.

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
So are the shrinking bits only on the Gavin route? I do like me some sizeplay, but only of the F/f and F/m variety.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes