VN Ren'Py Completed Mice Tea [v1.0.0 Final] [Cinnamon Switch]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh goodness, been a long time since I played this one. It's a cute game and very fun. Congratulations on the full release! Will have to give it a go again now that it is finished. Thanks and best of luck with your future endeavors! ;)

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
There's three instances of oral sex in the story (maybe one more if you're generous with the definition)

And sure we'd like it if everyone bought our game, but playing it and enjoying it is nice too. Maybe people can support it later if they have a chance.
You should feel very proud of your game. It was fantastic! 10/10

Reactions: Zoe S. Figueroa

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
so....im really dumb, how do we download the game for mac? extracting gives a big block of files, i thought it would be the program with the mice icon but it won't open. The MiceTea.exe also doesn't seem to have anything Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 11.27.08 PM.png

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I remember this being pretty good, but back when I tried it, it was lacking content. Guess I'll re-read it now that 1.0 is out!!

Apr 1, 2021
so....im really dumb, how do we download the game for mac? extracting gives a big block of files, i thought it would be the program with the mice icon but it won't open. The MiceTea.exe also doesn't seem to have anything View attachment 2588778
I have the same issue. The application can't be opened in the form it's extracted in. It's missing an autoplay folder. I was able to work around this entirely by copying just the 'game' folder, place it in a file called 'Mice Tea' and playing it through Ren'Py directly but that requires a bit of extra effort.

sh1gman

Nov 1, 2020
so....im really dumb, how do we download the game for mac? extracting gives a big block of files, i thought it would be the program with the mice icon but it won't open. The MiceTea.exe also doesn't seem to have anything View attachment 2588778
I have the same issue. The application can't be opened in the form it's extracted in. It's missing an autoplay folder. I was able to work around this entirely by copying just the 'game' folder, place it in a file called 'Mice Tea' and playing it through Ren'Py directly but that requires a bit of extra effort.
You need to make the .sh file executable in order to run the game.

Open Terminal, then change directory to the MiceTea folder you extracted.

Type this:
Code:
chmod +x MiceTea.sh
Then type this:
Code:
sh MiceTea.sh
That should open RenPy, configure it to run the app, and you should be good to go.

Stagnath

Jan 20, 2022
Android apk upd or any idea how to open this via Joiplay? (Got a lot of errors when trying to do so)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Mice Tea [1.0.0 Final (1.0.1)] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.5 (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (731 MB/ 130 MB) : ,KrakenFiles: / (3.8K Images)

Reactions: msleomac
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes