Unity Abandoned Micro Hero [v1] [MacroMancy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1bopQD.png

Overview:
this game takes place MULTIPLE YEARS after the story of 'My Hero Academia' in an alternate universe, all the characters are now (if they weren't already) pro heroes in their mid to late 20's.

You are a new employee at the 'Micro Hero' an adult diner designed for people that are especially fascinated by miniature people, a restaurant that accommodates people of all shapes and sizes, you must do your best to please your customers.

You, a woman with a shrinking quirk are a perfect fit for this establishment as you are the kind of thing people come to see when visiting a place like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-01
Release Date: 2021-08-01
Developer: MacroMancy - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1
Language: English
Other Games: Poke Shrink
Genre:

Installation:

Controls:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

8MsBLG.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

MacroMancy

Apr 28, 2021
how do you get camie to take off all her cloths and give you a titjob?
You have to shrink and then be stepped on by her then respawn, talk to her about being squished, finish that conversation then go to the bathroom door and press e to start the scene.

To open her suit fully to expose her breasts u must do the above sequence then when u ask her about her clothes it will then prompt a proposition to fully open her clothes

Hope this helps :)

Jul 11, 2019
It is yes, but could you please elaborate on what you mean specifically so I know what I should tweak, thanks for playing regardless :)
Well, i can certainly think of many things but they happened so often i can only assume you yourself picked up on them in your own testing. I understand that this is super WIP and this upload amounts to basically being a proof of concept so i wasn't expecting anything polished but several things did happen with a fair amount of consistency.

For one, sometimes when you shrink or grow it will send you falling through the floor - Luckily the respawn button is right there.

Trying to get on the table with Mt Lady is exceptionally difficult - Getting up the ladder is easy enough (Though i do think the ladders shouldn't require a jump but that's not really a priority i'd think) but once you're on the cushions you have to grow, and then jump on to the table. Unfortunately once you're on the table and you shrink, 50% of the time you will slide off the table during the shrink animation, likely as the engine struggles with the collision.

The breast physics have a tendency of spazzing out, most commonly on the character walking around which can tank framerate. There doesn't seem to be any reason for this, it just happens on its own.

The Blue/Yellow "pads" on the floor don't seem to do anything, though i might just be misunderstanding what they are, or they might not be working properly yet.

When shrunk, its easy to see that some characters who are supposed to be "standing" like that naked girl next to the toilet door are in fact floating in the air slightly.

You can "reveal a shrunk Jiro" without actually having talked to Jiro yet, and Jiro does not appear in the following scene (Unless its supposed to be first person?)

When you walk up the counter it says "Press E to shrink" but nothing happens. This might just be a placeholder however, you'd probably know more.

Between the main door and the tiny tables, you can "Talk" to someone. I forgot the characters name but they mentioned about getting something from a beach. This character is either invisible or not rendering in properly as i can't seem to find said character anywhere.

There are various grammar mistakes in the current dialogue, i can't point to which ones as i'm away from my PC atm, but there are a few of them.

The Options button on the main menu is non-functional, despite the pause menu options working (For things like resolution)

The Nudity toggle has two buttons, despite a single button being sufficient to toggle between them.

Mouse control for dialogue would have been ideal as moving my hand from WASD for movement to the arrow keys for dialogue is a bit of a chore, but ultimately not something i would personally priorities as the current system works fine. However it would be nice if pressing "Next" on dialogue during text scroll would skip the text scroll animation so you can move on to the next line, and/or text scrolling speed options would be great even if we have to edit an ini file or such.

-----

Like i said, very rough around the edges but i think most wouldn't behoove you for it, as this is ultimately a proof of concept build, and it shows great potential if work is continued in to it. Can't wait to see to see this expanded upon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MacroMancy

MacroMancy

Apr 28, 2021
Well, i can certainly think of many things but they happened so often i can only assume you yourself picked up on them in your own testing. I understand that this is super WIP and this upload amounts to basically being a proof of concept so i wasn't expecting anything polished but several things did happen with a fair amount of consistency.

For one, sometimes when you shrink or grow it will send you falling through the floor - Luckily the respawn button is right there.

Trying to get on the table with Mt Lady is exceptionally difficult - Getting up the ladder is easy enough (Though i do think the ladders shouldn't require a jump but that's not really a priority i'd think) but once you're on the cushions you have to grow, and then jump on to the table. Unfortunately once you're on the table and you shrink, 50% of the time you will slide off the table during the shrink animation, likely as the engine struggles with the collision.

The breast physics have a tendency of spazzing out, most commonly on the character walking around which can tank framerate. There doesn't seem to be any reason for this, it just happens on its own.

The Blue/Yellow "pads" on the floor don't seem to do anything, though i might just be misunderstanding what they are, or they might not be working properly yet.

When shrunk, its easy to see that some characters who are supposed to be "standing" like that naked girl next to the toilet door are in fact floating in the air slightly.

You can "reveal a shrunk Jiro" without actually having talked to Jiro yet, and Jiro does not appear in the following scene (Unless its supposed to be first person?)

When you walk up the counter it says "Press E to shrink" but nothing happens. This might just be a placeholder however, you'd probably know more.

Between the main door and the tiny tables, you can "Talk" to someone. I forgot the characters name but they mentioned about getting something from a beach. This character is either invisible or not rendering in properly as i can't seem to find said character anywhere.

There are various grammar mistakes in the current dialogue, i can't point to which ones as i'm away from my PC atm, but there are a few of them.

The Options button on the main menu is non-functional, despite the pause menu options working (For things like resolution)

The Nudity toggle has two buttons, despite a single button being sufficient to toggle between them.

Mouse control for dialogue would have been ideal as moving my hand from WASD for movement to the arrow keys for dialogue is a bit of a chore, but ultimately not something i would personally priorities as the current system works fine. However it would be nice if pressing "Next" on dialogue during text scroll would skip the text scroll animation so you can move on to the next line, and/or text scrolling speed options would be great even if we have to edit an ini file or such.

-----

Like i said, very rough around the edges but i think most wouldn't behoove you for it, as this is ultimately a proof of concept build, and it shows great potential if work is continued in to it. Can't wait to see to see this expanded upon!
Thank you very much, this was a good read and I'd like to break down some reasons for specific things being the way they are and clarifying that some things were very much unintentional.

The problem with shrinking through the floor is a hard one to work around as in the unity editor it doesn't do it but when the the has been "built" in other words exported the glitch can occur, I'll try and see what I can do but I feel like that will be one of the most common problems people see.

Getting to the table with MT lady is very much difficult, I never added a way onto the table as she isn't ready. I didn't address this however so it makes sense people would have an issue for with this. I will clarify later on how I will amend this issue.

The breast jiggle physics do tend to spaz out causing low framerates but the same is also true in reverse when the game is running low frames the realtime physics go out of whack and you get caught in a loop that you just have to wait for it to rectify itself, I might implement a button in the menu that will allow players to disable the jiggle physics to help those with older and less powerful hardware.

The blue pad's were made for my other game 'PokeShrink' as 'Respawn Machines' this has been carried over as it was easier to keep them as is and I think they add a little extra detail to the map. This will be worked on and changed to match the setting however and should flow into the map better at a later date. The yellow pad's are intended to be used in a feature that I will be adding in the next update that allows the player to teleport to other yellow pad's. In one of the previous paragraphs about MT Lady, this is going to be how I fix the issue with accessibility.

When Mina is standing next to the door naked she does appear to be floating that's occurs because with clothes on she has her boots planted flat on the ground but once clothes are removed her model position stays the same leaving her floating a couple units above the ground. Not so much a bug but a noticeable flaw, especially when shrinking and being down near characters feet is one of the primary aspects of gameplay.

The "Reveal Shrunken Jiro" was meant to be enabled after talking to and shrinking 'Jiro' however somewhere along the way I disabled that and it's no longer a necessary step to be completed. This will be fixed in later versions.

When approaching the counter the 'Press E to Shrink' text appears and this is also another left over piece from my other game 'PokeShrink'. Originally the game would have you shrink and grow at a specific location but due to feedback people seemed to not like that so for this game I have made it you can shrink and grow whenever you please. The objects however weren't disabled by mistake.

Sonia is the name of the character you can talk to between the door and tables. This wasn't meant to occur, once again this was left over from my previous project. Sonia being a character from the Pokémon series. I used my old dialogue trigger in this for testing purposes but forgot to remove it when making all the other characters.

Grammar mistakes will happen unfortunately. I type rather fast and the dialogue plugin I use doesn't have any spell checking features so it's hard to tell when I've messed up if you or anyone else reading this could compile a list of more glaring ones please let me know. I am constantly writing scripts, dialogue, animating characters and modelling the level and props so it's hard to be very thorough with these things any and all help with spell corrections and are very much appreciated.

The options menu on the main menu is disabled for no particular reason other than the visuals and scripts are not present in the menu scene, I will be fixing this at a later date.

The nudity toggle has two buttons instead of one acting like an on off switch should is for one reason only, I'm not a very well experienced code writer and the easiest way for me to get around the issue of not being able to properly configure a one button feature was to have two separate buttons. I know it sounds dumb It's that simple of an answer. I will hopefully have a change done soon but for now it works and that's all that I needed from that feature.

Finally the dialogue options I have received a good few critiques about this and I will be sure to look into adding mouse capability. The only issue is clicking the buttons wont be possible with how the code of the plugin works with my character controller script, using the mouse to mouse over wont be something I can do so the compromise will have to be using the scroll wheel to change options and mouse click to select. I cant really describe the issues with the code as its hard to wrap my own head around the issue but it is something I've toyed with in the past and hopefully can have fixed soon.

As you said and I am willing to acknowledge, it is very much rough around the edges and I hope to push past that. Thank you very much for playing and an even bigger thanks for writing out all that you did. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote