Unity Abandoned Micro Hero [v1] [MacroMancy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Unaware refers to the shrinking aspect being whether the giant character is aware of your presence or not
So, you can choose to sneak around her hooha without her knowledge, or be noticed and possibly eaten? lol

EDIT: Re-reading the notes, it appears I may have misunderstood what this game is about. lol

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
MacroMancy how's progress going with the game. A bit of advice, since you have a Patreon, its better to give an update on the progress of the game, than saying nothing. Even if its not much, people will still appreciate something than nothing.

Reactions: PapaDino

Scratty

Dec 20, 2019
I hope there will be unbirth in this game as well. So I will watch this and hope that happens!

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Got a bug, every time I try to play the game, my character is constantly going to the left for some reason and I can't do anything to stop it. Help?
Nevermind, it was my wheel controler I use that was messing up with unity.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
MacroMancy how's progress going with the game. A bit of advice, since you have a Patreon, its better to give an update on the progress of the game, than saying nothing. Even if its not much, people will still appreciate something than nothing.
Keeping people aware of your presence also prevents abandonment, because people are not gonna just sit around waiting for too long, not knowing whether the dev is still productive/dead/alive/in jail/sick/whatever.

Reactions: blueboyjr7
Jul 11, 2019
Is this dead now? It showed a lot of promise, even if it was nothing more than a concept build. Will there be no more updates?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote