[S>Programmer] Paid Share Mid-Level developer looking for work

GasPass

Feb 12, 2018
Skills:
From a coding perspective, my bread and butter is C#, especially Unity. I've started working in Unity in 2017 and have been working in it on a professional level since 2019.
I've worked for multiple game development companies of varying sizes on both desktop and mobile games.
Other than that, I've graduated with a bachelor's degree as an engineer in computing and I'm proficient in Python, C++ and Java.

My other game development skills include 2D pixel art and animation along with 3D modelling, however these are skills I've picked up on my own on the side over the years and I'm not as proficient in them as I am in coding. I can use these secondary skills to lend a hand somewhere or jump in to save the day in case of an emergency though.
I can also help out with any game design tasks, questions or dilemmas you might have, given that I've had plenty of experience with game design while working on my own projects as well as a part of smaller teams where I frequently had to be more that just a coder.

Outside of game development skills, I'm also fluent in English, which not only helps with communication, but can also come in handy if you need an extra hand with making sure some piece of text is written correctly.

Preferred method of contact:
You can contact me using the DMs, on Discord *redacted*

Employment Type & Rates:
I charge approximately $15/h, but I'm open to negotiation. Of course I don't expect you to pay me by the hour, but instead either a fixed monthly rate or per milestone, depending on what type of work you'd like to have me do for you (part time / full time / just want to hire me to do something specific).
I'm open to revenue sharing only in cases in which the project isn't in it's infant stages, so that I'm no taking a total gamble.

Availability:
I'm open to both part time and full time work and I'm able to start immediately. However, I'd prefer to do part time work, unless the project really piques my interest.

Work Samples:
If you're interested, I can show you some samples of my previous works for other companies, my own projects, my LinkedIn, etc. once we get in touch.

Additional comments:
My timezone is GMT+1, however my sleep schedule is flexible, so I can adjust to your timezone at least somewhat if needed.
One final thing I'd like to add is that I've been an adult game enjoyer for many, many years and I'm very excited to become a part of the community as not only a consumer, but a creator as well.
I hope I get to hear from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator: