• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manga Midareuchi [Vol. 1-2] [Cyclone (Izumi, Reizei)]

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
1596834010397.jpeg

Overview:
Things take an unexpected turn when Kaori visits her kouhai to convince her to join the tennis club.​

Updated: 2020-08-08
Developer/Publisher: Cyclone (Izumi, Reizei) -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Language: English
Resolution: 1369 x 1920
Pages: 138
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
Vol. 1-2: - -

1596833844811.png 1596833868859.png 1596833901516.png 1596833944785.png 1596833978725.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:
1:

2:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I didn't used to like Netorare, but the quality of the art is so absurdly far beyond the average manga, or even Non-NTR manga with good art, that I am unironically a fan of NTR now.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the invisible hand at play. Free-market bro was like "Bitch aint no one gonna buy dem naturerara comics." and so Author-kun said "Yeah? well I'll make it mpossible for them not to buy it!" and so the NTR art arms race began. The consumers rejoiced and the sensitive kiddies got offended when they saw happy authors making money from happy consumers, somehow that was a form of rape but details are unclear. In any case, anime tiddies prevailed, as they always do.

.... this was a very stupid comment.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Evil Bitch is too good for the story. She's bizarrely well written while everyone else is written like a ree ree or given little to no characterization. Allow me to elaborate;

• Evil Bitch is the primary engine of the story despite being the 'antagonist'.
  • We know what her goals are [Ruin FMC, rise as tennis ace & 'idol'/primary waifu of the school/increase grades/etc.].
  • We know what her motivation was [Envy/revenge; FMC was hotter, a better tennis player, had an actual relationship with her BF, was a virgin/seiso, got better grades, etc.] ----> in RL women consider these things worthy of starting a blood feud. I've seen it countless times.
    • [TANGENT: I grew up with sisters of various ages. Two older, one younger. I got to know their female friend groups & their dynamic. Thus, as an adult I recognized patterns of female behavior other men usually didn't, because I'd seen it before. For ex; I was 14, sister 16. Weekend retreat (I was forced to go) out in the boonies, 7 ppl (5 women 2 men, the other guy was BF of one of the girls & was our driver). At the end before leaving, everyone gathered and one chick gave a speech about how it was great & she loved everyone. Right after, another chick decided to also give a speech. Second chick's speech was better received...... first chick held a massive grudge for years over this. Yes, YEARS. Not even joking/exaggerating. I have since observed many other examples but none as petty & needlessly vindictive. Evil Bitch's character is only a slight exaggeration of what I described]
  • We know what her method of achieving this was/is [Initial use of drugs & rape ---> Continually erode her character [Physical/mental/moral degeneration] until she is a mindless whore without intellect, skill or honesty, I.e. irredeemable]

She gradually achieves her goals using these methods as the story advances and it's like.... WTF? I've read a lot of non-H manga that doesn't develop characters this well despite having 50 or even hundreds of published issues. She's ruthless, intelligent, cunning & most dangerous of all, she's patient (!). Basically Evil Bitch besto girl <3