Unity - Completed - Middle-aged Man's Human Reproduction Plan Trial. [v1.0] [kurai-Ya]

1. 4.00 star(s)

hagibi1012

The elites don't want you to know this but the women in the park are free, you can take them home . I have 458 women and I have not paid a penny for them. Sometimes I give away women to my family and friends as presents.

Some tips/hints:
    1. Girls do not level up until you timeskip.
    2. You can place the Copy males in the town map
    3. You can place women in the Mens room.
    4. Press E to open the items menu to use the furniture from the points shop.
    5. Type "tanezukeojisanex" in the Esc menu to unlock the glory hole room instantly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jokai

Use the time skip feature often, you need to 50 for each of the 20 girls.

Use the buttons to tab for the inventory for them, this means you can use more than 1 slot at time.

It's a grinder but if you need to pass the time while listening to courses, an audiobook, or a podcast. It's a cute little game that also merits learning some Japanese to understand as it's not translated just simple enough to get.

Fuck, grab, put in rooms. Men come in Men's Room. Do your best to max production to reach population thresholds. I got to around 4000 girls and 20 clones of rape man. Could use more variety than the lolicon to young adult range the went for but it's fine.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alexo1kind

I`ts very interesting game and this game want to we want play it!!!
    ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!
    .. i love it ...
    If you don't know what are you want, this game for you!
    AM RECOMMEND IT!
    Am don't try to advert something or rape your brain.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

funisinfinite

Without a doubt one of the most boring games I ever played, their is no tutorial and the translated manual that comes with it didn't help much, all you do is walk around the same rooms and hope you find a girl, I always reached the same girl every time, I don't know if their is more content and I really don't have the patience to find out, a shame because I was initially drawn by the impregnation theme of this game which is one of my biggest fetishes.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

PierrotSol

Simple yet wonderful game. The way you manage the girls so you reach the ending as soon as possible it's quite adictive. Although the plot and gameplay are almost nonexistant the experience is still entertaining.

It's a shame there is no tutorial to explain the macros or what are you supposed to do, but you should figure it out after some time. Recommended if you have a free evening.