3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ257628_img_main.jpg

Overview:
[ Humanity of the Brink of Extinction ]

A virus spread throughout the planet that began killing off men.
Middle-aged men who survived had bottomless sexual stamina, and because of their
100% impregnating sperm, the government passed a law that stated
"women must not refuse sex from a man, no matter the circumstance."

This is the story of his attempt to save humanity.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-04
Release Date: 2019-07-03
Original Title: おじさんの人類種付計画。
Developer: kurai-Ya
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ257628_img_smp10.jpg RJ257628_img_smp2.jpg RJ257628_img_smp5.jpg RJ257628_img_smp7.jpg RJ257628_img_smp9.jpg RJ257628_img_smp3.jpg RJ257628_img_smp4.jpg RJ257628_img_smp6.jpg RJ257628_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Suddenly, I can't see the down links at all in here.

What's going on?

It is very weird.

' DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - '

This is what I can see.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
so Ouji-san is sugar daddy? Sugar daddy's human reproduction plan, i like it.
No, it's a literal Prince, a royalty. San is just a honorifics and it won't change the meaning.

For anyone wondering, the one used as the game title is Oji-san. Zantei wrote Ouji-san is either a typo or false knowledge (whatever it called i don't know the exact term in english) hence i tried to "correct" it.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Just a heads up to anyone thinking theres as much 'content' as shown in the images.

Theres plenty of sex, 25 different girls. 1 sex position each and its basically a grinding game (Though a step up since what you're grinding is literally impregnating girls).

Anyway, theres like 3 different rooms, (4 with the room that opens up if you win the game), the convenience store you see in the screens is something you have to create yourself. As you impregnate girls and use the time skip function you get points, these points you use to buy furniture that you can move around. Theres no interaction beyond moving them around. They're basically stickers, little more.

Still worth a gander, but theres not a lot of different mechanics.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Suddenly, I can't see the down links at all in here.

What's going on?

It is very weird.

' DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - '

This is what I can see.
Maybe something blocks the links. Try restarting your browser or use a different one, you could `inspect element' to see if links are there or maybe try disabling adblock or so.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Maybe something blocks the links. Try restarting your browser or use a different one, you could `inspect element' to see if links are there or maybe try disabling adblock or so.
Oh, you are right.

After I disabled a chrome extension, all came back.

Thank you.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So they all more or less sound similar or the same, but have varying meanings, sometimes even the same word in different contexts. Interesting, and thanks for the lesson in Japanese everyone!
hence the reason why one should always learn kanjis too ^^.
=> prince, ouji (you speak the o longer): 王子
=> uncle, oji-san (when spoken to him directly, otherwhise you would only say oji) 伯父さん
=> grandfather, ojii-san (you speak the i longer; used when you speak directly to him, otherwhise you say sofu) お祖父さん
for the completion: => father, otou-san (you speak the o longer, used when you speak directly to him, otherwhise you say chichi) お父さん

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes