3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

XenoYs

Aug 7, 2019
Kind of wish I had more control over the other Uncles' movement, as they usually just stood in one place or went after a girl that was already finished. But otherwise, the concept is nice, and I really like the pixel art. Hope more games like this come about.

Reactions: PierrotSol

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
Only three girls appear to make me pregnant, and nobody else appears, I hope I have another one and it doesn't appear, can someone tell me why it happens to me?

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
In addition, I do not get any items to buy, I can only take the girls impregnated from one room to another, I get that I have become pregnant 12, but I do not see any more girls that have come out of the sex I have had with them

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I found six girls (the same type as the starter girl), put them in D room and got up to 54 pregnancy count and yet my point is 0 which means nothing to buy. No other type of girl has appeared yet. Can anyone help me?

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
It takes maybe an hour at most to "finish" (get all populatioons >50 and unlock last room) if you don't bother with cosmetics.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
nice pixel game, i had to dl it from another site tho coz links are ded here.

just a bit frustrating at first cause i didn't know i had to skip time to trigger the game progress to unlock more girls.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes