3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
For those having trouble getting more girls to appear, make sure you go to the menu and use timeslip. That is what triggers your pregnancies into population. You can check to see which girls you have unlocked, by going to status A on the menu. If you see a name for a girl, she will appear during her allotted time. If you see ?? then you will need to timeslip more points, get named girls to a higher level, or cheat in some values.

I've included a cheat table for cheat engine to help people out. Standard disclaimers apply: Not responsible for you blowing up your computer, learning how to use cheat engine, or walking your dog/cat/pet. Address pointers should work for everyone, but as usual, can't be guaranteed.

Dec 12, 2021
Anonfiles works, just have to catch the actual download and not the nonsense it tries to push on you
I think all of us just want a link to a site that you don't have to put up so much of a fight it leaves you feeling like you couldn't stop your computer from downloading a virus because of all the forced pop-up.

So with that said, if anyone has a Mega, Pixeldrain, Workupload, or Gofile for this, please share.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I think all of us just want a link to a site that you don't have to put up so much of a fight it leaves you feeling like you couldn't stop your computer from downloading a virus because of all the forced pop-up.

So with that said, if anyone has a Mega, Pixeldrain, Workupload, or Gofile for this, please share.
If you want to wait another 20 days be my guest, for those who live on the edge, downloading isn't really that difficult, once the ISO nonsense download comes up, cancel it, go back to the page and download the actual file.

Kewatsu

Oct 31, 2020

the download links are just blocked on some isp, on my mobile data im able to load the website and cancel the download
and retry the download on my wifi again

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes