Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it possible to use this with the mac version? Not sure I get the whole Unren thing.
Yes, you do not need to do that for the one labeled scripts..there is install guide if you click spoiler.

to install the mod:

/ mod as archive ( scripts.rpa ) --> the quick and easy way to install the mod
just drop the mod's scripts.rpa into Midlife Crisis/game and overwrite when asked (make a backup, just to be sure)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I haven't played this update yet (Still on 30) but something over in the game thread caught my eye...

In Ep19 when you have to option to take Sarah over to your wife you get one of two variables

Python:
"Take her over to [w_name] secretly (properly leading [w_name] down the path towards threesome)":
            $threesome19v = True
OR
Python:
"MOD: Take her over to [w_name] for a powerplay {color=#0F0}(watch the scene with [w_name] and [s_name], while staying in control of how much [w_name] gets involved in the future.{color=#0F0}":
            $ altscenews19v = True
In 19 there are a few spots that will check if either are true, but if you select the MOD option threesome19v will be false for 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, and 32. Mostly it is just a few lines of dialog but still wanted to make a note of it.
So it seems like the Mod option listed in this comment messes up the threesome scene between Sandra and Sarah in this update.

You don't get this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the game says that you are not on the threesome Sandra/Sarah route then gives you the option to watch the scene or skip it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 7, 2018
So it seems like the Mod option listed in this comment messes up the threesome scene between Sandra and Sarah in this [...]
That's as intended. If you're fully onboard with the MC/Wife/Redhead threesome, you can pick the top option and it sets you on the appropriate path. If you just wanted to watch the scene in v0.19 without committing to more Wife involvement yet, you could pick the mod option and not get locked into anything further down the line.

By choosing to watch the scene at the start of v0.33, Schrödinger's threesome will have happened for future reference.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
That's as intended. If you're fully onboard with the MC/Wife/Redhead threesome, you can pick the top option and it sets you on the appropriate path. If you just wanted to watch the scene in v0.19 without committing to more Wife involvement yet, you could pick the mod option and not get locked into anything further down the line.

By choosing to watch the scene at the start of v0.33, Schrödinger's threesome will have happened for future reference.
Ah ok, I just thought that the Mod option in question was going to change the dialogue to be more male-dom-focused (with the Sandra/Sarah scenes) going forward instead of simply taking me out of the Sandra/Sarah route altogether.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
thanks for the demos
man you really need to grab latest version of the game and do clean modding at some point, you using really outdated script files with a lot of misspelling and outright bugs which were long fixed
and i mean A LOT of missed fixes, just comparing original and modded script.rpy (not counting modded lines) shows complete mess

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Just out of curiosity but the first time you have the option to barge in on the youngest daughter does the option not have an adverse reaction? Cause i noticed and it isn't the first time but there is no information in the guide mod.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes