Fan Art Midlife Crisis Fan Art

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just done my version of Sandra (wife)...

Sandra (G8F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Body/Head/Skin: FWSA Edith HD for Alexandra 8
Hair: Fashion Bob for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
Genitals: Genesis 8 Female Genitalia

Sandra (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And my scene subset for her for anyone who wants it. Just needs the above listed assets...
View attachment Sandra (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My Angela (G8F) Scene Subset...

Angela (G8F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Body/Head/Skin: Era for Genesis 8 Female
Hair: Dayton Bundle for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Genitals: Genesis 8 Female Genitalia

Angela (G8F) - Centerfold.png
My Scene Subset requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment Angela (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the following asset was used for the outside front of their home...

I just got done posting this to Bad Bobby Saga (it's the front porch in that game as well) so I figured I should probably post it here as well, just in case.

Reactions: Noegrets

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
LOL I just notice I did these 3 renders but never posted them here.... was about 3 months ago I did them, how sad.... So sorry one and all for making you miss out on seeing these for so long.... Christine MLC.png Sarah MLC yawn.png , This one was a concept I was going to make a mini story of....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
FANART MIDLIFE CRISIS
Hello guys, my name is Darax and I usually do translations of games from English to Spanish, although lately I've been doing some animations in games that don't have animations, so I share here with you this little animation that I've created from the last chapter of the game.
I hope you like it.

*******************************************************************************************************

Hola chicos, me llamo Darax y normalmente hago traducciones de juegos de ingles a español, aunque ultimamente me he estado dedicando ha hacer alguna animaciones en juegos que no tienen animaciones, con lo que comparto aqui con vosotros esta pequeña animacion que he creado del ultimo capitulo del juego.
Espero que os guste.

wfh33v84.jpg
wfh33v73.jpg

View attachment MidLifeCrisis-0.33-pc.mp4

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
there is still one more woman missing and that is the ebony lady and her daughter if any.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
there is still one more woman missing and that is the ebony lady and her daughter if any.
The ones I posted are what I've done so far, still got to work out the male cast of James, Jeremy, John and others. Kyle I did is my guess but I think I got it right, no one seem to care about the guys, but I love making NTR renders so I try to get the guys also... Sarah + Kyle.png

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Here is a picture of the two ladies that we need there assets. I like them as well.
Also Justine, if I haven't already missed it :)
I did used to have her base model I'm pretty sure, but I can't remember which one it was, it looked very similar to her.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Justine is . Pretty much out of the box like most of the characters here.
Hair should be .

Meredith, the friend of Hailey, could be with growing up morphs.
Hair is .

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hair should be .

Hair is .
Yep, that's definitely Justine, thanks, couldn't remember which model asset it was, thanks :)

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Hair should be .

Hair is .
Meredith's Mother is the only one missing now

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Yep, that's definitely Justine, thanks, couldn't remember which model asset it was, thanks :)
You are welcome.

Meredith's Mother is the only one missing now
Don't you see the similarities?
Obviously they have the same hair. And if you look closer, you see they have the same navel and their skins have the same marks, so both are using Aniyah skin. Lips, eyes and nose look similar too, not sure about the rest like cheeks tho.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
She almost looks like theres a touch of V8 in there was well, but the lips & nose seem to have been tweaked from Aniyah's defaults

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
She almost looks like theres a touch of V8 in there was well, but the lips & nose seem to have been tweaked from Aniyah's defaults
Yeah there are some slight differences between mother and daughter, I haven't managed to tweak the hair correctly for Meredith, to get it how it is in the game yet, it's still quite bushy even reducing the volume of the hair etc

Last edited: