Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Have you verified that the file is there?
I could use more information as to when did this occur as in when you try to start the game, load a save or when you try to access the Walkthrough/Cheat Menu from the Phone icon during the game.
For some reason when the files were extracted the mod "game" folder extracted inside the game "game" folder so that the file structure was MP/game/game/mod. I have since fixed it and is working just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

citizenkane

Oct 7, 2020
how can i remove lains old mod,i started the game from beginning and put the new updated mod in game folder,however it still shows lains mod in game

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
I am stuck on Ruby 24: Complete All Booty Call events. There are two listed and I have done both 3 times each just to test.

Main Quest is on Step 48, Isabel is on 23 and Ms Jane is on 27, all the others show completed. All of Ruby's scenes under "Other" are available and viewed.

Edit: I played Isabel to Stage 26 and Main Quest to 50 and the third option for Ruby in Booty Call appeared, which finished the event and shows Ruby as Complete now; I am guessing that since I chose Ruby to help during Isa's "major" event that it updated her stats to unlock it. Might need a note on the Ruby 24 walkthrough about that.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
how can i remove lains old mod,i started the game from beginning and put the new updated mod in game folder,however it still shows lains mod in game
If you are using my updated version of Lain's Mod then it will still show it still as Lain's Mod because she started the mod, I'm just updating it also with some of my own changes to it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am stuck on Ruby 24: Complete All Booty Call events. There are two listed and I have done both 3 times each just to test.

Main Quest is on Step 48, Isabel is on 23 and Ms Jane is on 27, all the others show completed. All of Ruby's scenes under "Other" are available and viewed.

Edit: I played Isabel to Stage 26 and Main Quest to 50 and the third option for Ruby in Booty Call appeared, which finished the event and shows Ruby as Complete now; I am guessing that since I chose Ruby to help during Isa's "major" event that it updated her stats to unlock it. Might need a note on the Ruby 24 walkthrough about that.
Are you using the old outdated mod by Lain or my updated version of her mod?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Your version, file name: (Lewdlab)la_MidnightParadise-0.16EliteV6.rar
OK, I will look into it then. I had to make sure it was the latest by me as I didn't run into that issue and others who have tested my mod did not either.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
OK, I will look into it then. I had to make sure it was the latest by me as I didn't run into that issue and others who have tested my mod did not either.
Alright; It was a clean install of Midnight Paradise (my 1st playthrough) with the mod installed immediately after unpacking the game zip.

The only other error I encountered is with the Bonus scenes from Lain, when clicking to load the bonus scenes under "Other" it throws this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The scene list loads, without any background image behind the box/table (just transparent) if I click Ignore. modguide_bonus.png does not exist in the folder or in the RAR file.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The only other error I encountered is with the Bonus scenes from Lain, when clicking to load the bonus scenes under "Other" it throws this error:
The scene list loads, without any background image behind the box/table (just transparent) if I click Ignore. modguide_bonus.png does not exist in the folder or in the RAR file.
I didn't run into that but looking into that it is a bug from Lain that she never resolved, I'm busy on something right now but I'll see about taking care of that later. And yes just clicking Ignore will work for now.

Thanks for the heads up and apologies for the late reply as I did not see you replied again until now.

Reactions: JohnJG

kuonjiranma

Dec 5, 2018
I'm stuck at step 45 of the main story. I keep clicking on the computer in the apartment but it just says I have no reason to use it. Also, it says the maid should come to the apartment and it hasn't happened.

SouLOuT

Aug 22, 2022

Updated: 2021-04-17
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.14

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, set your morality to high or low, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving and restoring some of the dialogue in the game
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
Can be played on android phone? Sorry for asking.

NylamuR

Apr 28, 2022
this game is quite similar to Milfy City, this game features Linear storyline as will as Sandbox (which you can actually go back to scenes you already unlocked and more along the way. one thing most of the sandbox game lack is the dynamic storyline wherein when you go along a specific storyline tree, instead of going to the same plot , the game itself automatically apply a different outcome, similar to a procedural gaming behavior of NO MANS SKY. it might be too time consuming but in the end, it keeps the game more entertaining than the usual static storyline.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes