Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

Totor777

Jul 20, 2018
Hey, first of all, thank you guys for your kinds comments. For those who may like it, here are two SFW wallpapers of Ruby and Joyce Ruby_sfw_footjob_ef323940.jpg

Landlady_reading_f45dH8FG.jpg

Furthermore, I'm working on an image set (textless) featuring Isabel and MC. Since there won't be any updates on the game until feb 2021, I thought some of you might enjoy it as a substitute :LOL: The set will contains around 30 renders depending on the amount of alternate view.

Here is a sample from the beginning of this non official side story :
WIP_Isabel_Nighty_Nighty_sample_01.jpg
P.S. I won't update Isabel's model like Dr Sin did in his game because I simply don't like her new style, hope you don't mind !

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Hey, first of all, thank you guys for your kinds comments. For those who may like it, here are two SFW wallpapers of Ruby and Joyce View attachment 928824

View attachment 928825

Furthermore, I'm working on an image set (textless) featuring Isabel and MC. Since there won't be any updates on the game until feb 2021, I thought some of you might enjoy it as a substitute :LOL: The set will contains around 30 renders depending on the amount of alternate view.

Here is a sample from the beginning of this non official side story :
View attachment 928842
P.S. I won't update Isabel's model like Dr Sin did in his game because I simply don't like her new style, hope you don't mind !
Thank you, please more feet with Ruby

Reactions: TRANT

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
Does anyone know all the assets used in the game? including the character assets, texture pack for the creases / wrinkles on Joyce's body etc..

For now I only have the character asset of:

Isabel:
Ruby:
Joyce:

Last edited:

KoreanGMH

Jul 19, 2018
Hey guys !

I wanted to share two samples from the project I'm working on.

View attachment 939210 View attachment 939211

i'm approximately halfway there and already 30 renders are done! It's gonna be much more than expected but that's for the best I hope, for Isabel at least it sure be :sneaky:

Hope you like it !
Great work man, looking forward to see more. Only request is please keep the nail colours in XD

Totor777

Jul 20, 2018
Great work man, looking forward to see more. Only request is please keep the nail colours in XD
+1 to this. Please keep the nail colors
Thank you guys, I did some tests with differents nails colours and I felt like something was weird.

The thing is Isabel's skin is quite dark so using dark colour does not fit to her imo. Then I checked quickly in the game and I don't think she ever had nails colour neither which confirmed my thoughts that's it is not in Isabel's style to have unatural nails colour.

Last but not least, I can't re-render 30+ images, it's way too much time consuming and I want to finish it before the end of the year. I also don't want to change her nail color in the middle of the story so I will just keep them the way they are.

Sorry, I hope you will still take the time to take a look at the final result. And if I ever make more "Side Stories" like this I will pay more attention on your request.

Take care !

Reactions: want_milf and Mr69