Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

2Pear

Apr 18, 2019
I'm getting really angry here. Why do i keep seeing ruby post but no one bother to link the assets. Is it too much to ask? My god, PLEASE LINK THE ASSESTs FOR RUBY.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
I'm getting really angry here. Why do i keep seeing ruby post but no one bother to link the assets. Is it too much to ask? My god, PLEASE LINK THE ASSESTs FOR RUBY.
Her body doesn't require tanning. The base color for the model in the game is the same as in the product. But if you really want to give her a tan, there are a few ways you can do that. I simply go to the surface tab with her selected. Select "Skin - Lips - Nails and play with the base color, translucency weight, and translucency color until I get the shade I'm looking for. But this particular model doesn't use any tanning.
View attachment 408843

Mrs. Harding Assets for those interested: These are just what I used.
Face:
Body: or For this model, I used Vic 8, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to.
Hair:
Isabel Assets:
Face:
Body: or Again I used Vic 8 cause I liked the results I got with it more personally. But you can definitely use Leony's body as well.
Hair: (This hair has major shine defaulted. To lower that shine, find the top coat color in the surface tab and make this any shade of gray for different levels of shine)

View attachment 408868
Ruby Assets
Face:
Body: I didn't use her body to 100% for this model. That was just my preference.
Hair:
Nails:

Ruby is fairly basic all around, but I did have to take some time to play with her. I don't really know what base bump map is used for her though (The map to get the foot wrinkles). I assume it's Vic 8's map. That's what I used here.

She also uses a certain eye shadow that can only be seen up close but I have no idea what makeup asset that belongs to. Not like it matters though cause it's really not that noticeable at all.

View attachment 408871
These are perfect basics, you just need to tweak them a bit if you want!