Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crossover?

Hi bennyblade,
Is this your own work..? It's very nice.
One thing thou.. be sure to sign it... or put a watermark.
(y);)
Keep up the work..

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
:whistle: I have no intention of doing much more than just messing around in Daz, so i didn't see much need.
I appreciate both the kind words and the concern however.
Like I said, these are just some random things while I was screwing around and thought id share. Joyce and Jacky are two of my fav characters and I want to help keep their threads alive. ;)

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
Releasing for the 1st and last time outside of my patreon, this particular Personal Assistant Isabel, I will post more of her, but not fully nude. Other Personal Assistants will be posted besides this one, best ones on my patreon, please enjoy.

Miss Isabel has been secretly getting a tan by laying on her apartment building's rooftop, without anyone knowing, and you are the only one she is showing this to:

CAA001.002.001.001.001.png

1080p
CAA001.004.001.001.png

Thank-you!

EDIT: this is all part of a future game to be released

Oct 11, 2022
oh wait you that guy the french who develops red lucy and this is Joyce wannabe who should've been in your update, how is that you have 2 accounts:WaitWhat: cuz you "totally" not the french guy...........:WeSmart:
So I can get a genuine reaction to what I do without my name affecting it. Just like when I started doing this.

She also won't be introduced so soon, still have more optimization work to do on her. She's really heavy to render.

Last edited: