Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

Archilles3D

Jun 14, 2020
Has anyone been able to create Sofia? This post below mentions these assets but I cannot get her skin to look right
To expand on this part, here is Norina with Liv hair:

11.png

12.png

As you can see, Sofia's skin is pinker and the color of her nipples is different. Also, her mouth is wider and "the triangle" of her face is more prominent. Her face looks thinner. She is definitely older, but without any sagging, only minor wrinkles. Can a DAZ god please figure this out? I really would love to render her with Joyce.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
probably a combo of AFD aging morphs for the head, plus either cranked up original normal/bump maps or/and used from some other aged model texture set, for crotch area (if you mean shape), Zevs Shape Shift for G8 has some morphs that might help

for eyes, my personal preference is to start with basic g8.1, then use either Evlin HD or Rozy HD eye materials (apply after the skin of your choice), usually the whites by default are a bit dark-ish, you can fix that with sliders in materials, and there is a light brown/gray iris texture you can use as base for custom color texture using PS, I start with basic g8.1 because if you start from some figure with existing customized eye shader, then the Evilin/Rozy materials will not apply correctly and look weird, like a halo around the outside edge of the iris, I think this may also happen after applying some odd skin materials (since they may also overwrite the current eye material)

and you can also get some interesting effects using luminosity for irises if they look too dark and you don't want to do them in PS later

edit: and so it wouldn't be just boring technicalities, "15min render challenge" picture: :)
isa_mirr.jpg

Last edited: