• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
Hello, do you have any reliable websites with this game? The one where I play is still version 0.20 elite, and I've already heard something about version 0.22, I'm waiting for the update to 0.21 and there's silence.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hello, do you have any reliable websites with this game? The one where I play is still version 0.20 elite, and I've already heard something about version 0.22, I'm waiting for the update to 0.21 and there's silence.
Hello.. welcome
You are on the MP Fan Art thread.
You might want to go to the game thread itself.
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-v0-22-elite-lewdlab.25081/

Here you will find the latest Version, 0.22, which you can download. You will also find different MODs that you can use, just remember to use the ones updated to the related Version.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Nice work..!! (y)(y)
One thing tho... you should edit your post... the last 5 pics are repeated...

jasx317

May 10, 2017
Hi all,

Am a big fan of Joyce's character so i am trying my hand at rendering her for the first time.

I downloaded all the assets from this post. But when i trigger nvidia iray, Daz Studio crashes to desktop. Any advice or suggestions ? I was able to use iray for a generic genesis 8 female figure without issue.

1700942144086.png

Crash error below

1700942181830.png

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
Hi all,

Am a big fan of Joyce's character so i am trying my hand at rendering her for the first time.

I downloaded all the assets from this post. But when i trigger nvidia iray, Daz Studio crashes to desktop. Any advice or suggestions ? I was able to use iray for a generic genesis 8 female figure without issue.
Check Studio's log file and see what it says.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hi all,

View attachment 3118094

Crash error below

View attachment 3118096
New version of Daz3d crashes with certain OOT type hair, it maybe causing the issue. I know there is a workaround but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: jasx317

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
New version of Daz3d crashes with certain OOT type hair, it maybe causing the issue. I know there is a workaround but I don't remember off the top of my head.
I reproduced the crash on my end using Daz Studio 4.22. It's the OOT shader on the hair like you said. Two workarounds are to remove the material from the transmission color or to select the hair and replace the shader with something like Iray Uber Base.

Reactions: jasx317 and jojozz