Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
Nice job. How did you get Isabella's Face?. On previous posts they said it's just Leony but it's not. It has to be leony combinated with any other character with proportions
Oh, it's just leony what I have used, maybe it's from the angle of the view it looks little different.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
I used FWSA LightsFX Neutral Environment and three point lights with custom adjustments.

I worked on Isabelle's bedroom, trying to reproduce it as accurately as I could. Except the painting that looks like a child work :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 833511
Sorry to necro this for you but what Base Room asset did you use?

Nevermind Sweet Wood Bedroom by Polish w/ some tweaks

What Dial Values did you use for you're Isabelle (all or just chest) whatever your comfortable releasing

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Sorry to necro this for you but what Base Room asset did you use?

Nevermind Sweet Wood Bedroom by Polish w/ some tweaks

What Dial Values did you use for you're Isabelle (all or just chest) whatever your comfortable releasing
Happy to share my values/settings if it helps you...:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Would you mind sharing the lighting setup you used for the render? The lighting on this is amazing.
Lighting and background come from the HDRI environment. which you can get for free from HDRI Haven...

The only extra light I used is a front spot, just above and to the side of the camera to fill in from the front and be an eye-catcher.