Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.25] [Shawnchapp]

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
No.

He simply took down the link for 0.20 while he updates and then uploads it to 0.21:coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, considering the release here is the "general" release and the "mod" is for the extra version, might not be worth it to update and just wait for the extra version to leak.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
did the modder forget to put the link back after update lol
no... still updating running through the whole main story to fix some bugs that were reported. the game was literally updated today i can't just snap my fingers and make the updated instantly (i mean i could but there be tons of bugs and nothing really updated)

Well, considering the release here is the "general" release and the "mod" is for the extra version, might not be worth it to update and just wait for the extra version to leak.
was thinking about that.. but not sure when that leak would happen Lol

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ok so i have figure out the issues some people have been having with some missing triggers (some stuff was changed in last update that i didn't notice so new steps have been added and removed a few cause those events/scene have been removed from the game)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok so i have figure out the issues some people have been having with some missing triggers (some stuff was changed in last update that i didn't notice so new steps have been added and removed a few cause those events/scene have been removed from the game)
Are you sure that is because this is the "standard" release and not the elite release? We've always had the elite with all the extra stuff, this is the first time in a long time the standard edition has showed up here.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Are you sure that is because this is the "standard" release and not the elite release? We've always had the elite with all the extra stuff, this is the first time in a long time the standard edition has showed up here.
considering its main story related I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with that... also im pretty sure elite just adds extra gallery scenes last i checked it never added actual content or story. (but it has been a very long time since I've had an General and elite release side by side to compare. even in this version you can still unlock all of the elite scenes but the whole "elite" folder in the gallery is missing so ya you can't actually view it but everything else is there

open consoles and type "jump extra_21_mom_face_sitting" just the images are missing, the "elite" just adds the images into the game

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
considering its main story related I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with that... also im pretty sure elite just adds extra gallery scenes last i checked it never added actual content or story. (but it has been a very long time since I've had an General and elite release side by side to compare. even in this version you can still unlock all of the elite scenes but the whole "elite" folder in the gallery is missing so ya you can't actually view it but everything else is there

open consoles and type "jump extra_21_mom_face_sitting" just the images are missing, the "elite" just adds the images into the game
Alright, when you said steps had been removed I wasn't sure if those were in the extra and not in the general.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
hmm I see

so new scenes are 1 to main story (only one available now) and 3 new extra/elite scenes (for the elite release still to come)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
This mod doesn't work for Eliana's route. At step 10, it says to continue the main story, and I've finished all other content. How do you progress step 10?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I haven't downloaded v0.21 yet, was playing v0.20.
are you using another mod or did you edit variables? cause im not entirely sure how you manged to not be on any of those girls path.. Did you not get the basement scene where you can choose mels or Eliana route? or pick the harem king option?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I never got the scene where I choose which girl to be on. I remember getting it when I played v0.12, I think it was then. But since I hadn't played in 5 or 6 updates, I started from the beginning. And that scene never showed up. Your mod never said where or when to go get that scene.