Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.25] [Shawnchapp]

ZenasM

Oct 15, 2021
ZenasM

I'm not sure how you guys keep bypassing some event triggers... (unless you're useing a cheat mod of some sort)

but your fix will be open console (shift+O) and enter

Code:
add_event("tanya_story_event_4")

Did you install the mod correctly? as in if you go into your "game/mod/images" folder is there an image called "modmenu_home" because the error is telling me there isn't one there and there should be one there

View attachment 2904797
I only have the walkthrough mod so I'm not sure either. Thank you though

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all.Im usind the mod and im stuck . I talked with Eliana, after that is says i should go to Thorne office at night. But nothings happening. Any idea ?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

seems you issed a trigger..., agian this doesn't seem to be an error with the mod just iwth the game (atlest i can't figure out how the mod woul;d even be able to mess with triggers i don't touch the vent class at all)

but to fix open console (shift+0) and type

Code:
add_event("eliana_story_event_3")

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
seems you issed a trigger..., agian this doesn't seem to be an error with the mod just iwth the game (atlest i can't figure out how the mod woul;d even be able to mess with triggers i don't touch the vent class at all)

but to fix open console (shift+0) and type

Code:
add_event("eliana_story_event_3")
ty

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for picking this up Shawn, it's good to know someone's picking up a few projects after Lord Ashram (RIP)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Is it compatible with 0x52 Cheatmod or not?
idk maybe, eveeything in the cheat mod is include here tho minus cheat to add money and cheat to change levels (money you don't need in this game when you need money the game just gives you some anyways)

RatkaM

Jul 1, 2022
How to disable incest without disabling night time events? Bibifoc had 2 different patches for that.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
How to disable incest without disabling night time events? Bibifoc had 2 different patches for that.
delete the patch file and download theirs... in the next version I'll try to remember to make it a toggle.

Reactions: RatkaM

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
new version is out plz update when ya have some time... and thanks for picking up where ashram left off

Reactions: Trminator

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It's sad what happened to the original guy. I'm glad you picked this up. There are some games I will just not bother with if there's no walkthrough mod and Midnight Paradise is definitely one of them.

Reactions: Tyrranus

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018

Thread Updated: 30-08-2023
Release Date: 18-08-2023
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: Shawnchapp / / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.20 Elite

Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Clicking "objectives" or tapping the "m" key opens mod menu

Includes all of Lord Ashram's changes (RIP), Bibifoc Gallery onlooker

My changes: stats screen, readded Night time event guides, updated guides/UI

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: The ipatch is already included adding another patch WILL CAUSE ERRORS
Download: UPDATING

View attachment 2868746 View attachment 2868745 View attachment 2868747
did the modder forget to put the link back after update lol