Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.25] [Shawnchapp]

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
thanks is the old one broken? also were you able to unren the game and not get errors? seems like unrening now cause tons of errors with defining issues, im "solving" it by just have 2 install location on for the unren version and one for not... just wondering if its cause i DLed the leak version from a random post or not lol
The old unlocker didn't work properly for the 2 love/obedience scenes for Joyce.

And well... I have access to the original code :whistle:

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
thanks is the old one broken? also were you able to unren the game and not get errors? seems like unrening now cause tons of errors with defining issues, im "solving" it by just have 2 install location on for the unren version and one for not... just wondering if its cause i DLed the leak version from a random post or not lol
I just unpacked it using the UnRen 1.0.11d... no issues as far as I can tell.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
huh it didn't complain about multiprocessor or missing define for "NightScene" and errors in "phone.rpy" or "event.rpy"

EDIT:

just finished editing everything , i;'ll test later tonight but public will be released in 3days like always (even if i don't uploaded it to patreon tonight it will still be 3 days from this post regardless)

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
huh it didn't complain about multiprocessor or missing define for "NightScene" and errors in "phone.rpy" or "event.rpy"

EDIT:

just finished editing everything , i;'ll test later tonight but public will be released in 3days like always (even if i don't uploaded it to patreon tonight it will still be 3 days from this post regardless)
Thank you for your work Shawnchapp much appreciated.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019

EDIT:

love u dude !! youre the best !!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
How did u manage to have no errors?
I've got pages of :
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "S:\torrent_games\MidnightParadise-0.25-pc-elite\MidnightParadise-0.25-pc-elite\unrpyc.py", line 121, in <module>
printlock = Lock()
File "lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/context.py", line 67, in Lock
File "lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/synchronize.py", line 17, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_multiprocessing'

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
I've got pages of :
File "S:\torrent_games\MidnightParadise-0.25-pc-elite\MidnightParadise-0.25-pc-elite\unrpyc.py", line 121, in <module>
printlock = Lock()
I didn't do anything special, so I don't know what to tell you. No errors, no warnings, everything just... worked.

• Sad
Reactions: Pif paf

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
I've got pages of :
printlock = Lock()
Just delete "multiprocessing" folder from the game, it's not used anyway.

Reactions: Pif paf