• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Midnight Wonders [v0.1.3] [Midnight Wonders]

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Hey! Can I ask you how you developed this game? How did you use UE and Blender? I'm also interested in creating a game but Blender is my main software :)

Reactions: Xordel

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
i dont understand why releasing the game in its current state, its just a char creator, a simple one, for now

i dont know if the char creator is from the marketplace or not like someone in the thread mentionned, i have nothing against using assets as long at its not just : take assets, call it a day, and as long as the models are ok i understand why using an asset.

but for now its just not worth downloading, been only a month, we will see how things turns out

Xordel

Dec 20, 2023
Hello guys, I am one of the developers of the project, indeed this version that was shared here is only a prototype of the character creator, this early version have tons of bugs, and no, it was not bought in the store, as someone mentioned, you don't know how much we would have paid for that LoL. It has taken us several months to create it, even the clothes we are adding are taking a lot of manual work, we are texturing ourselves from substance, that explains why there are so few clothes available hehe, we are very new to the world of game development so there are tons of things that we're learning along the way, luckily everything is moving forward as planned. :)

We recently shared a post free to read on Patreon, about the last advance we have made of the gameplay mode:

Our next important post will be version v0.1.4 of the C.C, where we will try to add new clothes and a great improvement in the visuals like iluminations, textures, shaders, etc. We will share more about it soon.

Currently all the development is being paid by me, for that reason I opened the patreon page, so if you can help us with the expenses I will be very grateful.

All the feedback you can give us is appreciated, our channels are the following:

Patreon:

Twitter:

Youtube:

Discord:

Cheers!

Last edited:

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Hello guys, I am one of the developers of the project, indeed this version that was shared here is only a prototype of the character creator, this early version have tons of bugs, and no, it was not bought in the store, as someone mentioned, you don't know how much we would have paid for that LoL. It has taken us several months to create it, even the clothes we are adding are taking a lot of manual work, we are texturing ourselves from substance, that explains why there are so few clothes available hehe, we are very new to the world of game development so there are tons of things that we're learning along the way, luckily everything is moving forward as planned. :)

We recently shared a post free to read on Patreon, about the last advance we have made of the gameplay mode:

Our next important post will be version v0.1.4 of the C.C, where we will try to add new clothes and a great improvement in the visuals like iluminations, textures, shaders, etc. We will share more about it soon.

Currently all the development is being paid by me, for that reason I opened the patreon page, so if you can help us with the expenses I will be very grateful.

All the feedback you can give us is appreciated, our channels are the following:

Patreon:

Twitter:

Youtube:

Discord:

Cheers!
good luck on your project honestly :>

Xordel

Dec 20, 2023
Can we export models?
We added a hash system to share the characters, that is, if you create a character and want to share it with the community, you only copy the hash(code) and share the code, the other person pastes the code it into the game and it will automatically load the character, this way no need to send files

Reactions: Mindrem

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023

Patreon:

Twitter:

Youtube:

Discord:

Cheers!
Glad it's not abandoned, I actually love the ability to change their belly shapes. It's something a ton of character creators miss out on so I appreciate that greatly. I wish you luck and hope things go well! Hopefully with more progress it will gain more attention, you got a good start already