Others Completed Mighty Matsume [Final] [Bomb-A-HEAD]

Dagma

Oct 25, 2019
until s1 figures out how to save edit this game im just gonna powa level power to make grindin quicker

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
my game doesnt run at all, but it still shows up in task manager, anyone has the same problem?

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
This game has a weird way of detecting inputs, try keeping the button pressed for a while on each repetition when you're trying to escape or hit an enemy with a grab, or just keep the button pressed.
Yeah, I smash or press the buttons and it sometimes won't work...

qwartz

May 6, 2017
The developer of this game is very slow, and he is scamming his patreons. Bomb would never finish his games then move on to another game then won't finish that one. He makes patreons vote on which project he should update and the updates were always small. So this game being flash is a example of how long it took for him to finish it, only for it to still be unplayable.

The guy lacks ambition or something, and if everyone requests the updates for the same game, he will then refuse to update that game and make the patreons support his other games. I was one of his patreons at the time and yeah screw that. His other games were rape games and they sucked. The game everyone wanted at the time was a catfight game called Phoenix vs Panther. He never finished it, he just stopped updating it, because he wanted to work on beat-em up rape games.

• Haha
Reactions: Protosasha
Jul 21, 2019
View attachment 3417658

Overview:
Play as idol wrestler Matsume and defeat other wrestlers who are all after what's under your trunks, in this adventure-esque wrestling game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2018-05-28
Developer: Bomb-A-Head
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:

View attachment 3417674 View attachment 3417675 View attachment 3417676
if added nice graphic or illustrations it could be more quality

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The developer of this game is very slow, and he is scamming his patreons. Bomb would never finish his games then move on to another game then won't finish that one. He makes patreons vote on which project he should update and the updates were always small. So this game being flash is a example of how long it took for him to finish it, only for it to still be unplayable.

The guy lacks ambition or something, and if everyone requests the updates for the same game, he will then refuse to update that game and make the patreons support his other games. I was one of his patreons at the time and yeah screw that. His other games were rape games and they sucked. The game everyone wanted at the time was a catfight game called Phoenix vs Panther. He never finished it, he just stopped updating it, because he wanted to work on beat-em up rape games.
What are you saying the dev is not allowed to work on the projects that he wants to? That you should decide what he does and doesnt work on? And who cares if a game has rape in it the only people who play that cringey vanilla garbage are people that have never been laid so they get their romance through the eyes of fictional characters. Creators can create whatever they want.

qwartz

May 6, 2017
What are you saying the dev is not allowed to work on the projects that he wants to? That you should decide what he does and doesnt work on? And who cares if a game has rape in it the only people who play that cringey vanilla garbage are people that have never been laid so they get their romance through the eyes of fictional characters. Creators can create whatever they want.
Bomb was scamming his patreons, he was drip feeding content on purpose and never finished any of his games until Flash was discontinued.

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
This game desperately needs cheats at least for the points... shame cheat engine does not work, or at least I can't get it to... :(

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Turns out you can run past all the levels and cheese the final boss for 30 000 points on first clear and then 10 000 every other clear, so if the save data is the data.txt, then here is my save with all stats maxed :)

Reactions: JustAl

JhonathanDj1003

Dec 16, 2017
I'm not really sure if you guys "complete" the game in an easier way but here is a guide to beat easily.

First you need Cheat Engine and it is not for changing values, but for applying "Speed Hack", the reason for this is at the start as you don't have any damage or advantages against the enemies you'll need to give the heroine like "high reflexes and speed reaction" to farm more easily, with this you can move around, dodge, attack, grab and escape grabs extremely easy as the inputs you put are more faster technically.

As for the strategy you'll run (with D key and left or right arrow) and/or roll (with S key and left or right arrow) to get near ANY enemy.
When you grab him you have to press S instantly (for the neckbreaker) as it is the most damaging, time efficient and safest of all finishers as it doesn't knock you down and deals a huge amount of damage and knocks down the enemy and others according to your POWER, repeat until it is dead.

To pass the level you have to roll or run (preferably roll) to the right side of the stage to actually get the points gained.

As mentioned before, the grab attacks scalates with your current POWER, so in order to level it, you have to go to CUSTOMIZE and invest 500 points in POWER, keep in mind that the price doesn't change, and don't bother upgrading anything else yet as it is not that necessary.

The total amount of Stages are 15 (except the boss arena), and you can just skip them by rolling.

(FINAL BOSS SPOILER)

To beat the final boss no matter what you do (as far as I know) his running attack always knocks you down and deals a great amount of damage, but in order to avoid that you can dropkick before and fall to the ground so it doesn't hit you.
When the boss gets near, get up and grab him to make the neckbreaker move, and as soon you get up, you need to dropkick him or in any place, as it will do the running attack instantly, repeat all of this until the boss shows the "stun stars" in his head while in the ground, and get near him to finish it.

The first award for beating it is 30k, and then 10k each time you win afterwards.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
This game was truly a bottom-tier Flash experience that made many older Flash games look vastly better. Kudos to those who provide shortcuts.

Problem in a nutshell: past the first level, you need a damage upgrade to deal appreciable damage, and it's by far the most expensive upgrade for how little funds enemies give. Meanwhile the final boss can be cheesed for a big reward, so the metagame is to roleplay Sonic the hedgehog and roll to the finish until you can cheese the big cheese himself.

The whole game is i-frame abuse, and I don't mean in a Soulslike way. I mean in a Saints Row 3 hard mode zero guns spam melee finishers kind of way.

Turns out you can run past all the levels and cheese the final boss for 30 000 points on first clear and then 10 000 every other clear, so if the save data is the data.txt, then here is my save with all stats maxed :)
I confirm this save works, so thank you for providing it!

Last edited:
Reactions: PREYTOR