1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I was wondering... That 4th preview map, is it a free asset or something? Or did they just yoink it from Kronos Time Titan?
I only saw it in Kronos, that's why I'm confused (of all the hentai games I played, only Kronos had those assets)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
This has to be one of the most simplistic yet boring on rails yet buggy and short messes i have played in a good while.
Great premise but the controls are a joke, its short and really underwhelming on all fronts.

Reactions: SexHaverSupreme

risetakabane

May 12, 2019
don't work, how to use? I unpacked inside the folder with .exe file but don't work to me
that's weird, maybe you should download bepinex manually because i use bepinex for x64. bepinex should have worked just as you did

EDIT: my bad, i forgot some fewimportant files to makebepinex works. Thanks for telling me

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliover87

Nightmar

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone have any control map for this? Press all the keys on the keyboard and still cant get over the first stage

weazist

Nov 21, 2017
Damn, I remember this game. I've made a thread about it on ulmf forums once but no one liked it because of it's... non-appealing graphics I believe. It was funny game though, I enjoyed it

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
yeah wasd and space bar work in the cutscene but not in the actual map screen,cant even try the game

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I saw the reviews...
I saw the comments...

but i still couldn't believe how bad it was. even with the full save thx to someone it was still bad.
such a shame cuz the girl is hella cute

Reactions: darcin-greyhart
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes