Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My patreon was deleted, I guess. They don't answer on my emails, and I can't log in into my account :) I am making SS page, and will make next release after my page will be approved. They should return all the money to everyone who was subscribed because I didn't withdraw anything.
What? Your game doesn't have any controversial content.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
What? Your game doesn't have any controversial content.
I guess it's about my articles about AI, though I wasn't alone who was banned and other didn't have any articles. I am still not sure what rule I violated - they haven't replied on any of my questions. I think they just came for everyone who do AI stuff openly. Luckily others not so dumb as me, and didn't mention it on their pages :)

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I guess it's about my articles about AI, though I wasn't alone who was banned and other didn't have any articles. I am still not sure what rule I violated - they haven't replied on any of my questions. I think they just came for everyone who do AI stuff openly. Luckily others not so dumb as me, and didn't mention it on their pages :)
thanks for continuing the work despite everything!

curious: what would happen if you create a new pateon without "openly" mentioning/tagging the AI?

Reactions: Jiharog

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
thanks for continuing the work despite everything!

curious: what would happen if you create a new pateon without "openly" mentioning/tagging the AI?
It wasn't my only source of income luckily, and game making is more like a hobby for me anyway. But it was an unpleasant situation nonetheless.

They said opening the new page is forbidden for me) At least for a year or something. Don't wanna risk it.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Who are they protecting by banning people, such an odd company. I would never give them any money, they ban far more that just spicy adult stuff.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes