aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
i was surprised to see animation, i started to look into AI CG, are you using stable fusion for everything?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a few "odd" things like the cosplay, otherwise the second installment is what made this VN to stand out.
where can u find in a western-made VN a netorase-story with a fatty?
I didn't expect a few things, like the fatty to have that much issues. it creates a few awkward moments and put her in a complicated position. I do hope he will not continue being this stubborn all the time as I want the girl to have it as easy possible and not change focus on the sharing to the fatty's insecurity and immaturity.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to say that Mila in the dominant path (Mila dominant) is too exciting... it's a pity that at least for the moment, she don't wear the stockings/garter belt depicted in the main menu together with the high heels!
And finally Mila fuck other men besides Bob, so it's a good news, especially for possible future DPs, group sex and gangbangs!

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kri128 and aDDont

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('bob/One use/selfie_with_Bob.png') at 0x00000000055cbd90>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8949, in script
ma "Good morning!"
File "renpy/common/00nvl_mode.rpy", line 381, in do_display
renpy.display_say(
OSError: Couldn't find file 'bob/One use/selfie_with_Bob.png'.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('bob/One use/selfie_with_Bob.png') at 0x00000000055cbd90>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8949, in script
ma "Good morning!"
File "renpy/common/00nvl_mode.rpy", line 381, in do_display
renpy.display_say(
OSError: Couldn't find file 'bob/One use/selfie_with_Bob.png'.
Is it on android version? Try to delete the game and install it again - should help. After compressing I changed file versions to webp.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes