RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif

Well, the art looks good and i really like the models (just hope it's not the typical creep loser mc), it would be nice to know the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable(They don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: )or forced by plot maybe?:WutFace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

Last edited:

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Trojan detected WACATAC.D, my antivirus give me that warning , i don't know, if it is a false positive

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 2104921

Well, the art looks good and i really like the models (just hope it's not the typical creep loser mc), it would be nice to know if the fetishes are avoidable
(They don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: )or forced by plot maybe?:WutFace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
Nah, I want to do it accesible as possible. Most things will be optional.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Trojan detected WACATAC.D, my antivirus give me that warning , i don't know, if it is a false positive
Comments like this are almost always useless without saying which anti-virus you you use. It could be a false positive

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Weird. I run my antivirus and my spy bot removal and everything appears to be clean.

Hi, what would be the planned tags? (if you send a request for ownership of the thread it would be nice to have them in Genre spoiler), and if you plan to do most of the kinks iptional, I must ask does that include lesbian or turning LIs into Bisexual? (a lot of games lately make all the Li's bisexual to make the relationship between mc and them easier to write...)

Good luck.
Thank you!
At least two of them are bisexual... FOR NOW.
Harem, Impregnation, Pregnant sex, those are the ones on top of my head, but I will spice it up.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 2105044
So I guess lesbian is not optional(?), I mean if for now 2 LI are bisexual and maybe you add more, it would be quite difficult to avoid that if 2 or more LI are interested in it, and I suppose that by avoiding 2 or more LI, a lot of content would be lost, right?
Oh, you can convince a lot of people of doing things they never tried before.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes