Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This art is hideous. Makes you wonder which of the devs thought it was acceptable to release a game looking like this.

• Angry
Reactions: Nayko93

Lussdy

Apr 9, 2022
i cant play the game when im clicking on dls42 it just add an folder with audio in it pls help?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
i cant play the game when im clicking on dls42 it just add an folder with audio in it pls help?
the folder should look like that
1693161422267.png

If you only have the audio part, maybe your antivirus is deleting the files, try disabling it

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
hi
View attachment 166560

Overview:
Big breasted corpulent maniac mother fetish RPG.
Simple gameplay in fantasy style totally serving your maniac pleasures. You play an overly endowed warrior woman who sexually assaults a young prince with mommy issues while on a quest for revenge.
Updated: 2018-10-23
Developer: Ranmaru Graphics -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Info:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

Thanks to @Bladeue for the Mega link!

View attachment 166561 View attachment 166562 View attachment 166563
I try to play this on joiplay and it's not working can you adjust the file that playable to joiplay thanks

Whynoboobs?

Feb 10, 2023
Hey all! I am playing this game in my mobile and I am not able to enter mountain wall cave, the game automatically closes and I am not able to go further levels to play. Kindly provide solution.
Thanks in advance

Randoso

May 24, 2022
When I reach a certain part of the game the entering the cave where the enemies outside are the dark mage and flying tiger instead of continuing it just kicks me out

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes