VN - Ren'Py - MILF Mansion [Ep.2] [KFNStudios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

moonshadow

woof... this is one terrible game. In every area.
    Also, did any incest-y content/hints get removed I wonder. I mean it's supposed to be dudes with their moms, yet no one is referring to anyone as mom or a son. Maybe in Ep 1, but certainly not in Ep 2.
    The quality, for the time it takes to make the episode(s) is also horrendous. It's extremely grainy.

The game they play, one contestant says 'belt', apparently that answer is wrong. Then two scenes later, they say the correct answer is...'belt'. Uh? Did I completely misunderstood the rules of that silly game or what..

The writing is extremely bad. Even a 10yo would write better. I suppose the spelling and all that is fine. But the way they talk, the dialogues, interactions, is really cringe and just really, really terrible.

The overview of the game says, among other things, moms and their sons. Well that doesnt seem true anymore.
    The overview also says that we can expect STUNNING visuals and immersive storytelling - it's SUPER grainy and really really poor quality. And the writing is worse than worst.

It's is said a few times in the description of the game that it's a romantic dating novel. That this is the "Wildest dating show ever". Yet the host of the actual show, in-game, in Ep 2 literally says "this is not a dating show, and you're not allowed to flirt with someone you find attractive".
    Whaaaat?

MC ends up kissing one of the "milfs", then he just says he wants to feel her lips on his c0ck. Like, who the F talks like that?
    And that was apparently against the rules, to be intimate. Which then lead to the Host 'scolding' MC saying things like what I previously mentioned that this isnt a dating show and you're not allowed to hook up.
    The friggin description of the game literally says it's a "wild dating show".

This has been, and I'm so honest that it almost hurts now, the easiest
    1-star I've ever given - well it's actually the first time I rate a game 1-star.

Two episodes in, and it's about 15+ months since the game showed its ugly head here. That's almost one episode per year.
    Do the content show the long development time? Oh no, you'll literally finish Episode 2 in 5 minutes, or less.
    PLUS, as I said, it is really, really grainy and overall just bad quality across the board. I believe you could make a prettier game on a Commodore 64 even, so one has to wonder, what kinda machine does the Dev have. Or did he just wake up 2 days ago, realized he forgot to actually make episode 2, slapped it together, and 48hrs later, release it and go "tadaaa".

As for the Incest, for those into that. I could've sworn there was, well maybe not exact incest in Ep 1, but it was from what I remember, actual sons and moms in this 'mansion'. In EP 2, there's no one saying "mom" or "son" or anything. Just names. It is as if the dev decided to remove incest.

Who is this game for? I honestly dont know. Do you like milfs? Dont bother, barely anyone feels or LOOKS like a milf. The dudes looks basically the same age as their moms..I mean co-contestants..
    There's one woman, but she's more like a granny than a milf.
    MC's dick is super long and super straight, like really really straight, looks really dumb. Plus again, really poor render quality.
    So no, I can't think of any kinks, fetishes, etc people could have, that would make this game worth their time.
    Incest seems to be gone, if it was even there.
    Milfs? Nah.
    NTR? doubt it.
    Romantic and cute moments? Nah, really cringe and repetitive dialogues.
    Gay? no (hope not)
    Harem? I assume that's the goal. But I dunno.

It really is one of the worst VNs I've played. Terrible writing. Terrible render quality. Story ...there's a story?
    Dialogues are really really bad. Not only do they say some cringe and weird shit out of nowhere. But they go on and on repeating the same thing.
    A convo in Ep2 between MC and one of the "milfs" had the MC first say something about being there and following/making memories. Then the other person says something about making memories. Then the MC says something AGAIN about making memories.

I am not kidding. This is worse than garbage.