VN - Others - Completed - MILF Next Door [v1.0] [foxiCUBE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Rating it 3 stars because of the unwanted mom ntr scene and the broken gallery. The art was great and the story was linear enough without it being completely terrible. This game is inline with other games dev has developed which shows that he's mostly doing it for demo purposes before moving onto a bigger project. I do hope he continues on this path and fixes his story writing skills.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Lovetities

Simple game with good artwork not much different from his other games but yeah the Ntr shit in non Ntr game ruined it for me as well. Decent renders and characters tho. The plot need work like his other games as well. He has a real talent for artwork
  3. 2.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

This is honestly the average decent idea/premise for these games.

It's quite good too. Except it needs more substance.
    You get a buildup, then you get your choice for one out of two scenes. Then the game ends a few slides after. It was inconsequential. Hell, even if she gets pregnant, dumbass thinks its a covid test, laments he might see her after two weeks rather than sooner. There is no "and then."

I hear if you mess up, you walk home to the school pretty boy/chad screwing the mc's mom. This is one of those things that is heavily implied. On the no mess up path, you wake up to find this sucker is already in your home and brought your mom produce. Good produce. They have clearly been flirting for a while and maybe this is a case of you did not see what happened but you will see if you are a lazy bum.
    Hell, even that had more substance than the milf who was the main focus of the game.
    So yes, nothing against short games. But this game needed some form of closure or consequence for the future beyond the implication of:

mc thinks a pregnancy test is a covid test. Deduction says this should lead to the milf being mad in the future or expect the dumbass to ask about a pregnancy instead of covid.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Very quick game with minimal scenes and story.
    There is no NTR as tags suggests as that was associated with your best-friend having some fun with your mom, but she does not engage with you in anyway.
    The art and CGs are meh, if you are more into drawn art it's great, but there is only few scenes. The story and the plot is generic and very predictable, story progresses very fast and there is no character development. Overall poor game which takes 30mins to complete.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

machiicaa

Cool game, beautiful art, a bit exaggerated. I would like and recommend if this game can be longer, adding more characters and situations, to make it more realistic and less simple.

In few words, good short game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

FYI:
    ~ VN with some branching choices, which gives you access to 2 paths (more like 1.5 tbh): one where you get the girl, the other you get the girl but your mom gets together with your best bud.

Pros:
    + great art

Cons:
    - Short game, barely any content, no buildup. There's one character who has basically no importance to the story. I assume some content was scrapped.
    - lots of common QoL Renpy features missing here
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Cynthica

I would love to give more stars but the game loops at the end if you pull out. Loved the art and simplistic ui but never being able to unlock that last scene is killing this review. Please patch this problem
  8. 4.00 star(s)

silentndeadly

If this game was not criminally short, the art alone would merit it 5 stars.
    Those are some mammoth milkers.
    Some hefty Holstein honkers.
    Both being bosom buddy boobies.
    Most massive mountainous mammaries.
    Two truly terrificly titanic tiddies.
    Only opulently oversized orbs.
    And her breasts are really big.

But it has a mere 8-ish scenes, each lasting all of two to three images.
    And one (optional) of them is of your character's mom getting banged by another dude, so that doesn't even count.
    But the art is so damn good that I can't even be upset at it. It just leaves me wanting more from the creator. I want more of this, or an extended version, and doubt it will happen. Most Foxicube games are super short.

But golly gee gadzookas, Batman, everything looks so nice I can't even be upset at the short story or short scenes or lack of both.
    But it is something worth noting.

Also, if you're worried about the NTR tag, it's not NTR. It's your mom boning another dude and you walk in on her. She doesn't even do it if you're not an absolute failure of a son, either, so it's super skippable. I had to reload my saves almost a dozen times just to find it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

memes memer

Eh, I really like it and don't mind the release approach. I kinda do prefer if it were released more complete and in one whole package but it's still good imo. Design of the star character is fantastic. Script is alright. I wish I could customize it for myself though. Can't find a script file.