VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Milf Teacher Changes [v0.0.2] [Kindnessxy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

capogogo

The game is pretty good and it is improving the "landlady" became hotter and the dialogue has improved what is sad is that the game is abandonned now i really hope the developer comes back and continue updating this game i really don't care about spelling or grammar more than i care about the content and the story i hope the developer realises that and continue this masterpiece the game is exellent
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1906916

Hi wanted to give my review on this even if it's just the first release and i glad we got to the sex quick some people may not like that but when you play other vns that just drag on and on while blue balling the mc and the player base for more money. I love the pantyhose/stockings fetish it's one of the best i come across can't wait to c where you take it next. The story ok but i can look past that. I like that the ntr is avoidable i don't like it vns but if you do that ok everyone have different kinks if you want to remove it its up to u at the end of the day it's your vn we just along for the ride.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

John64

Desided to give it a try because I like games with proper HS graphics. Well, that was some funny shit. I don't want to be too strict since it's the first rating and and really don't want to demotivate the developer (so maybe it's even a bit higher than it would be otherwise).

When I read the preface I already got rather clear idea what I was going to get and didn't expect much. The question was: what's with the language? Well, no good surprise here either. The game is written in "Painful English". Yeah, it is really just painful. Trust me. You can still understand what the developer wanted to say, but... but that's a torture to read. Not MTL, but sometimes very close. So - there's a big "no immersion" for you.

Another "no immersion"... How to say it not to offend anyone. I think the developer... "is not very old"... Combine it with no-native English - and you will have the idea what all the dialogues and story twists will look like. Just one example. Instruction "How to fuck your... "landlady": Step 1. On Day2 lick her feet. Step 2. Rape her... That's it. GG ez. After that she will want to fuck you on her own. Because her husband works all the day, doesn't pay enough attention to her, blah-blah-blah, you know the drill... Plus a game has a huge foot fetish. I'm not a big fan of those, but to each his own. Have nothing against it either.

"But" having said all that I still liked the game. It is still not that stupid as I've seen here. Yeah, it's stupid, but not ultra-stupid, since "Landlady" in rare moments show some kind of thought and human reasoning. Main "PRO" is graphics. It is really rather pretty. And if you like HS - you may try it.

A bit of advice to developer:
    1. Find some native proofreader. I know it's hard but if you gain some fans maybe they could help you with it. Because ALL of the game text should be rewritten. It's not just a couple of spelling or grammar mistakes.

2. I think it was a big storywise mistake to fuck your "landlady" on Day 2 - just out of the blue, without any build up or corruption. Just: "My Vina, I want to taste your feet!" - "Don't do it!" - *Tastes feet*... "My Vina, now I want to taste your pussy!" - "Don't do it!" - *Tastes pussy*... "My Vina, now I want to fuck you!" - "Do it!" - "Huh?" *Starts fucking*... There's zero immersion, zero feeling, zero involvment in that.

I know you wanted to show some sex in this initial release. Otherwise people here would start complaining "wtf??? where's sex??" (they always do). But you could do that via his imagination as in the beginning of the game. Just a dream of him fucking his "landlady". Thus you would show the sex but didn't ruin the story. Because if you fucked her in version 0.1 and she is ALREADY thinking about becoming your slut what would you do next? As you wrote you plan on sharing her with others and NTR'ing her, but as I see it - more people here prefer traditional romance/ domination/harem routes. It would be nice to see her slowly changing her appearance and behaviour (keyword - slowly).

Anyway - good luck with development!

PS. Yeah, almost forgot. What's wrong with dude's cum?.. When he came all other her face? I've seen different kind of sperm in games here, but I've never seen it... brown... It looked not like he came his jizz all over her, but either came his blood on her (and should definitely need to see a doctor and have serious medical treatment) or farted all over her. Either way - it was disturbing to watch.