Ren'Py - Milfcreek [Shorts v1.1] [Digibang]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gamemode6969

Even though in some quests it was not entirely clear what should be done next, the plot of the game is very good. Yes, the main character is an asshole, I know, but he fits the character of this game perfectly. I hope there will be more things like this. I'm especially looking forward to games of this type but as open world 3D simulations.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JohnCole91

pro:
    Good Graphics
    Good animations
    Milfs I like milfs
    Lots of content
    very amusing
    Good story
    The protagonist is very well done
    The women all look very pretty
    Controls are very good
    All scenes are in very good quality
    cons:
    none
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pdegree122

Great storyline and animations! The MC is a bit too naive. But, at least the writing and consequences are mostly consistent. So, it's easy to overlook.

I found a bug where the original v0.4f download got stuck in a loop between the game mode selection the MC name selection screens. I looked at the *.rpy source and compared it to previous versions (0.4d and 0.4e) and didn't find anything weird for those screens.

I finally fixed it by deleting all *.rpyc files and launching the game again. That seemed to fix it for me.

It looks like the download is exactly the same as the one from Digibang. I am guessing they compiled the Ren'Py weird and uploaded it ... or maybe it's just me.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Malvavisco

I dont like the game, i was looking for some NTR action, i played the very first release and then everything change. The grandma thing is horrible, terryfing, the antiboner thing, the best of this game is the part outside the story, ive played enough updates to finally make a review, this is just tastes, but it promise something that never going to happen now, one star if some update changes something ill change the review.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6297007

Grandpa should be in jail...he is an abhorrent excuse for a human being. However, there are many human beings like him who all think the same way.
    It totally puts me off being a human being to begin with!!!
    The game is standard, horny teen stuff...shag a bag if it has a woman's face on it! It certainly doesn't lift the genre out of the mire.

I shouldn't be too harsh, hopefully, it will improve, but it's hard to relate to a protagonist who looks like he's 15 years old....I keep expecting the police to knock on my door!

This is an ongoing review...let's see how it all plays out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vivaloveyou

It's a very interesting game, no matter the plot, animation, model, story, style, I like it very much, the game has large and sexy MILFs, moreover, you are free to choose between sandbox or story mode, playing the story mode allows me to experience the whole game easily and immerse myself in it, and all I can say is that, it's a very good game worth trying!:love::love::love:
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Uncommon Sense

Sadly the quality on this game has faltered since I last played.

Pros:

- Female models

Cons:

- The MC
    - The story
    - The bugs

Unpopular opinion, I would much rather have George as the main character but I'm stuck with this vanilla midget. And while the models are hot you can't enjoy them fully due to either the structuring of the story or.. wait for it.. the inevitable bugs. Should be called Bugcreek.

I love when devs make money on the side, commission is important but please don't neglect your game and it's level of quality, that's not too hard is it?
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kia2145

Alot of stuff here, just confusing on how to do all that? If I am right then this game is one hell of a grind that I am not doing lol. I used the cheat mod to even be able to finish this game. Otherwise it would have been amazing!
  9. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Its weird to say this but the game lacks sex scenes
    There are sex scenes but most of them is not even a good angle
    The night events sucks
    Story is just good
    walktrough events somtimes do not trigger but it was helpfull
    No bugs
    Navigeting the house was easy
    Not a fan of the uncle
    the uncle he's to creepy I hope we get a way to lose him
    No idea why there is a rpg tag I saw nothing with rpg
    Renders are good
  10. 5.00 star(s)

zlka111

Overall I found this project a success!
    It got 7.1 out of 10 from me!
    Although the place where the game's story takes place is not too obvious, except for two of the more wonderful mature characters! All of them are attractive, sexy and beautiful women, among them there are middle-aged women, naturally their mothers and daughters!
    There are a few points that I did not like in the game!
    1- I don't like the main character, the bad shota character, it's okay to be a young man aged 17-18, he should be portrayed accordingly. it would be great if it was important, but if it were me, I would create a character with a handsome charismatic tall and broad shouldered, tough temperament and awesome arm and abs muscles that girls would really go crazy for at the age of 25! I will also make one of my biggest criticisms of most games in this game!
    The character's penis shouldn't be too long! it can be long thick big head but it should not be too long!
    2-unfortunately, our main character is treated like a child, so it's a disgrace! Either because of the way people live in real life or when it is customary in terms of quality, or whatever you call a visual novel, kinetic novel rpg, at least in the meantime, get a little strong, get smart, crush the harem, let it be the king, let it be loved! Our main character was not a lame child!
    animations are just getting better, please get more options, and the graphics quality should be better! The variety of characters is very good! please keep it up mature and milf characters increase!
    Finally, there's one asshole in the game, I hope this dude dies as soon as possible in the next update!
    I LIKE! I ADDED IT TO MY LIST! I SAVE IT IN MY ARCHIVE!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

smog01

when i first started playing this game before any updates, i was more interested in perusing one of the female characters. There were moments where you had to make a decision.

My fav is the character Rose, a chance to fulfil a fantasy of young boy in a relationship with a busty older woman.

But sadly, this game does lack various things

1. too many blowjobs. It's kind of REALLY off-putting to be honest. Too much teasing and not really any or much sex involved except with a few characters. I am pleased to see that the main character does a raw creampie with Rose.
    2. Characters are forgotten. There are a few several other characters that have all been forgotten or just cast to the side. Since the update, introducing new characters, it makes no sense anymore with what you do with the other characters. What's the point of them anymore? Why make new ones?
    3. Stoy is kind of boring. Since the update, there is practically zero choices to make. The path just seems already fixed. What was the point of having "love points" at all?
    4. No character development or relationship in volved.
    5. The main character feels like a push over. You yourself cannot really take control of him.
    6. Another dumb harem. I just dont like them. Sorry, that is my own opinion.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The material selection is good, but the sandbox design is shit .
    Lots of wonderful MILF sex , but because of the sandbox design, the game experience sucks .
    The sandbox is designed to be a waste of time , something that prevents the player from playing the game quickly .
    Hopefully the author will make some adjustments in the future to make it more comfortable for players .
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TankH04

This game is peak. I just need more rape, but hey that's probably just me. I've always liked games like "Bad Bobby" and "The Tyrant" and this game is kind of like a milder version of both of those combined. In less words it's really good.

Edit: I just wanted to edit this as more updates have come and say that it's not as good as I said it was way back when. It's kind of mediocre. It had great potential that it squandered since the game would have been way better if the Mc was just a creep to every girl in the game instead of a little beta punk half the time. If it updated more, I would definitely overlook a lot of my problems with the game, but it doesn't, so I won't. If it does keep updating, I recommend adding in more rape and sleep sex scenes for the mc and making him less of a pushover, also please let us kill off the grandpa in some way; that would make this whole thing a lot better. I won't change my rating because I think it can still be good but please try some of my suggestions.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Demonic Presence

One of the most unlikable main characters I've ever seen, he just looks and comes off as a total wimp, it's a crying shame we couldn't be George, it probably would've been a much better story. Instead we're stuck with this dweeb. Story is cliché but what can you expect? The characters are okay, I wish in games such as this there's variety in body types, not every female character needs to be unrealistically thicc.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

GemKiller

There are all sex scenes in the dream, the windows popping up, an angry older sister, a good older sister, conflicting parents, strange uncles, all women with giant arms (the fantasy of many teenagers). There is nothing new in this game that has never been seen before. Part of it seems to be related to Big Brother 2.0.
    I do not welcome the attempt of a bad story mode as an option, so the Carnival of the World is not open, I hope more games do, so it is on the verge of 4. Unfortunately, this mode does not include an in-game guide, and the game is now long enough

I can say, these are 3 out of 4 milfs with big breasts and big hips. I might add one if during breastfeeding / breastfeeding, or more realistic sex, or adding a gallery / in-game guide. Now, not bad at all.
    My advice to developers is not to give confusing signals about mc character. Do not hesitate to make him a strong person who knows what he wants and acts decisively. Even if you may get comments from people who do not like MC scary character, but they will love this game.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Horny Little Brother

another game that fails to tap into its great potential. I was pretty hopeful in the first updates, but drowned in the raging waves of the ocean of mediocrity, it's gone.
    a casual meet and fuck game. Every woman in the game, without exception, wants to have sex with the MC, who has no features. their looks, their gestures, everything they say points to the impending fuck. but of course it doesn't give this right away, unnecessary tasks were put in between to make you press enter a lot.
    Finally, MC's dick is like... 1/3 of his body weight.
    asses, tits, dicks and the story is completely unrealistic, a cartoon game.
    I did not love.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

StephenClukis33

Wow this is a promising game, great story with likable & relatable characters too the updates seem to be quite regular too. Hope the Developer keeps up the great work as this has been possibly the best Renpy game in a long time with original assets & an easy interface with a relationship system to each character that affects those around it this could be the next big adult game
  18. 3.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

It's just average. There's not really anything great or new about this game. I don't play with incest enabled, but if you do, it'll be another case of MC with a big cock, two older sisters (one nice and one mean, both who secretly want to fuck him), a hot mom, and every other woman in the game almost instantly wants to fuck him. There must be a book out there called How to Make an Adult Visual Novel that has this recipe in it.

The game consists of below-average writing with the typical misspellings of an author that's not a native English speaker. The use of the word "wright" in place of "right" stands out a few times.

The renders of the women are below-average too. Most 3D-rendered VN games were better than this 5 years ago.

Unfortunately, most of the MILFs are actually GILFs which isn't my kink, and nearly all of the women have the same body style (huge tits, small waist, huge ass/thighs). The lack of variety is boring.

There's a decent amount of content for a 0.4 release, so if you like older MILFs, and the thicc body style, and aren't too picky about the quality of rendered female models, you'll probably like this game.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

juliusnestor

The whole game has a great potential.very good model of girls,the gameplay is not too hard even if at some moment you have to look for it,the textures are good the animation are honest,easy to follow the programming of all the girls,I was not excited but now I am and I understand the long work and the long wait.For the courage of DV I give 5 stars.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

KnightPegasus

The game its great, have great models for all the milfs, and the gameplay its interesting. The only problem is that the upgrades take time and with the last one the v0.4 they delayed more than 3 times, but overall the game have great potential