VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - MilfDelights [Ep. 1a] [EroSeason]

1. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Before Start
    Ok DEV says in start of the game: ''This is not my main project. This VN is purely for gathering on feedback on 3D animations and stills.'' this is why I will make my main comments about that.

Bad Points
    - Sleeping scenes (You are touching or making lewd things while girls sleeping) dont have animations at all.
    - Sex scenes not fully animated: for example in witch sex scene we see lots of not animated sex position and only one of them was animated which is quite disappointed.
    - Animations are not tat bad but they are pretty short and fast: they need to be more long and slow with better pace.
    - All girls/women we saw in this game from another game, there is no original girl/woman in this game which is quite annoying.
    - Render and animation quality needs improve.
    - Story was interesting little bit but it needs more detailed and well written plot.
    - Well now its abandoned... Cool...

For The End
    Well DEV was saying this is not his main project and feedback for his original game but... We never saw another game from him, so he was lying about main project thing? Or he didn't get good enough feedback? Who knows? The thing we know this is not even close to call game at all and its pretty poor...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tumamaconpipilin

Cool videogame, and also I like the references dialogue, About the animations, they have a great quality and also are better than manny projects. Without a doubt this game could probable reach The Top 3 of the besti videogames nowadays .