[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Milfe's Bakery - Adult Visual Novel Artist needed

TheHypest

Apr 6, 2023
The visual novel follows Jamie Milke (MC) and his twin sister Jenny turn 18 years old and decide to work in the family business “Milke's Bakery”. They both help their older sister (Camilla) and mother (Betty) to run the bakery and learn the trade.

Next door to Betty’s bakery is their competitor “Crema Creams” run by Hannah (daughter) and Lela (Mother) crema.

The two families are fierce rivals and compete to be the best bakery in town.

The reason why Betty’s bakery outsells crema Creams is because Betty uses her own "secret ingredient" to make her cakes.

The major fetish/themes in the game is incest and food fetish, meaning sexual acts involving food.

Major themes:

Incest, harem, interracial, feet, threesome/group, corruption, love, anal, Oral

Looking for:

3D artist

Work Commitment:
This will not be my full time job, but once I have committed to a project I understand people have real lives outside of F95 so there is no time pressure to deliver. I am looking for a fun group of people to work with and create something really enjoyable.

Employment Type:
Initially it would be unpaid, I would like to open a patreon/subscribestar, and then share the money.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord thehypest_

Thanks

TheHypest

Apr 6, 2023
Some images created by a former artist following the script. Images would need to be recreated.