Ren'Py - Milfrim: The Elder Fuck 69 [v0.95] [Omar Company]

1. 1.00 star(s)

shaneopks

As said before, there is very little content not locked behind a paywall. If you want to pay it's probably an enjoyable game. But if not enjoy grinding for pg-13 toon scenes because thats all you get.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

gerfield

The art looked cool. it was the main thing that made me click on the game, but many scenes are hidden behind a paywall, which makes the game less enjoyable. I still wish the developer luck in the future and will keep an eye out for new content.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ShadowedKnight50

A lot of content is paywalled, the "game" part of it isn't really that good, and it's grindy for few scenes in return. Maybe it will be better since this is an early version, but I wouldn't recommend this as of now, even if you are a fan of Skyrim.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Witrussko

Half of the content is behind paywall. Not worth it. Do you want sex scene with sister ? then pay do you want this event ? then pay... like i am okay if game has like cheats for patreons but to paywall half content.... hell no
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Hampamatta

Paywalled, and what little is avaiable in this poorly written and translated game isnt worth your time. cant really give a honest opinion when the game offers nothing. there is only one actual sex scene.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

DarkLoki

OMG, I love and hate this game. The concept is cool, the art is great and there isnt much grind. On the other hand the animations are few & far between, and not very good. The writing reads as if a 10 year old who didnt speak English wrote it, it's atrocious! It's easy enough to follow the story, but this game will never get better unless they hire a native speaker to proof read. And I found no way to know when you actually finished all available content. The stats dont tell you much and there are too many "available only to Patreon members". I would give it 2 1/2 stars but i rounded up and I have hope the deficits will be corrected.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Machadao007

Awesome premisse for a story, the art has charm and personality, cant wait to see more of it, just please make the dialogue better, don't let butthurt people discourage you.
    Tis has a lot of potential and shouldn't be discouraged.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Inherently_Wrong

pretty bad. the art is fine, but the dialogue is nigh incomprehensible, and there's pretty much no content. additionally, from the context im getting from other comments, seems to be one of those games that will just randomly include scene where you lover interests have sex with other people, which, as always, is a hard pass from me.