Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I don't know if it is incest patch that causing this or badly done eng transaltion but some text is in russian it would be nice if someone made translation fix patch.
It's not the incest patch, it's the game itself. This has been reported for months, but a priori the problem persists.

Pussydestroyer105

Sep 12, 2020
I have 3 problem and I would appreciate it if somebody could help me:

- Firstly I can't watch the movie lolita even though I own it.
- Secondly I can't progress the story anymore. The objective is that I have to skip work, but even if I skip work, nothing progresses.
- Lastly how am I supposed to give the mother wine to get the sleeping scene? I thought that you just need to watch a movie together, but that didn't do anything.

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone got an advanced save on the Patreon version of the game? I just noticed the steam version has a lot of issues, switched to 1.0.7 and it seems like Steam saves cannot be used on the Patreon version of the game. This game is pretty good but not so good I want to reply it a third time from the start because I want to unlock a few scenes.

adjuioawdyhiawudawd

Dec 23, 2023
i think im softlocked, I got Igor to steal from Mary's safe then I did Christies quest up to where you need spy on the policeman. for mary's quest it says i need to give her a gift without mentioning the police officer but mary is never home. for christie it says I need to wait until I find igor but i cant see how to do that.

Farum

Jun 23, 2019
Could someone do an Android version that is compressed? The large file size and install is insane

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Steam version is getting review bombed for some kind of cut content? Is this the same version? Is there an uncensored version somewhere? From what I understand it didn't have anything to do with incest, something more non-con maybe? :unsure:

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Steam version is getting review bombed for some kind of cut content? Is this the same version? Is there an uncensored version somewhere? From what I understand it didn't have anything to do with incest, something more non-con maybe? :unsure:
if you scroll up a bit someone posted a steam forum post that shows what was cut, from what I also understand they cut the NTR scene as well. not sure if they cut other stuff like the last threesome scene you can see in the gallery but I can't seem to open it on the steam version

edit: there is also the itch.io/patreon version that has all of it somewhere in the thread though im not sure if there's content being kept exclusive in the steam version or not

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes