thern

Jan 29, 2020
I hate to say it, but the dialogue is so Russian it hurts, all you need is a slav squat and we're golden.

A cop calling you bro and everything :ROFLMAO: he looks like he's well past his 60s too.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
where are the rubber gloves?
Check the shop on the computer, then go to the market, (check the bathroom and kitchen too to be sure. I don't quite remember that) then check the living room at afternoon. Mother must be cleaning in the living room. And talk to her

Reactions: abczzz

tony111

Aug 31, 2018
I am still after igor has opened the safe, and I have to meet him in the afternoon at the park, but he is not there, I have tried every day but nothing. How do I meet him?

io sono fermo dopo che igor ha aperto la cassaforte,e devo incontrarlo al pomeriggio al parco, ma lui non ce , ho provato tutti i giorni ma nulla. Come faccio ad incontraelo?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
We got some good scenes in this update, thanks for that. Honestly, I didn't like how the relationship with the mother progressed so quickly. The relationship developed very quickly and it was very quickly passed to vaginal sex. I hope this doesn't cause the developer to run out of content ideas. Good luck
that always bothers me too, but on the other hand I've always felt like intercourse should be just the beginning of a long mutual adventure into sexuality. (even when the mom is meant to stay wholesome until the end). there's so much to write about and we almost never get past the point where mom finally gives in and puts out. so maybe it's good to get it in early.

I have a backlog of 10 pages of future m/s events listed for my game, almost all of which requires intercourse unlocked, but if still feels like I'm forever stuck doing the early nonsexual events for build-up. (and I'm not publishing anything until I get all that initial stuff in place so it's an actual game.)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Texic You know that whole teasing of Igor (is a very turn off...... to see some guy perving on the mc and the "milf" and masturbating to it nonetheless... very creepy).... and the officer teasing in the game is what really keeps me from adding this game to my list and perhaps the only 2 things I dislike in the game, said that the game is pretty good and has some interesting story and nice art. Will see how this goes in the future.
Good luck.

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
I don't know if anyone else has this issue. But when I try to repeat the wine tv scene. I can't repeat it because I don't have the dvd.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wasn't the bathroom stuff WIP then it automatically updated on it's own ? Maybe there is some trigger that starts the flower thing with the two guys at the store.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Many thanks to everyone for the feedback. Your criticism is important and I try to do work on mistakes.
Yes, we missed a few old bugs of version 0.3. I'm very sorry. The programmer will soon release a micro-fix of old bugs. Also, in this version of the game we had to integrate a new dialog system. Didn 't have time (
All our efforts were spent on tits for a milf. :D

We got some good scenes in this update, thanks for that. Honestly, I didn't like how the relationship with the mother progressed so quickly. The relationship developed very quickly and it was very quickly passed to vaginal sex. I hope this doesn't cause the developer to run out of content ideas. Good luck
I was guided by my own preferences. If you play FROM the very beginning of the game TO the first sex, it will take you about 1 hour of gameplay. But this is not the only sex scene that will be with a milf. I also have to implement "secondary scenes". It seems to me that this is a fairly moderate time for a story for 1 character (it is not finished yet), so as not to infuriate the player who is already burning inside, and I mock him: voyeurism > touching > masturbation > tit fuck > sex.
I don't want to get hung up on one character.

I also plan (for the sake of the test) to introduce the mechanics of karma (for fans of simulators): the need to eat, wash and do things to improve reputation. This will double the gameplay and improve the feeling of catharsis.
This mechanic will need to be selected at the beginning of the game.

I hate to say it, but the dialogue is so Russian it hurts, all you need is a slav squat and we're golden.
It's not my fault. This is the fault of Pushkin, Dostoevsky, Yesenin, Nekrasov and other classics :D

Texic You know that whole teasing of Igor (is a very turn off...... to see some guy perving on the mc and the "milf" and masturbating to it nonetheless... very creepy).... and the officer teasing in the game is what really keeps me from adding this game to my list and perhaps the only 2 things I dislike in the game, said that the game is pretty good and has some interesting story and nice art. Will see how this goes in the future.
Good luck.
The attitude to the policeman is exactly what it should be for a guy who has connected his life with the criminal world. At the moment, all the characters in my story, with the exception of Kristy, have many moral flaws: Merry is cheating on her husband with his brother. She is in no hurry to get divorced, does not want to fix her marriage, she has succumbed to passion and is ready to do anything to satisfy her hunger; The main character sells drugs and seduces his brother's wife; Igor is a nerd who does not want to make efforts and involves himself and the main character in questionable affairs; The officer is married (the girl in the window opposite is his wife), but he is trying to woo someone else's woman (Merry). That's why (if you didn't understand) he saved the main character from prison! He wanted to use it to his advantage. In addition, the officer takes bribes from Itcher and Mumbler, allowing them to sell drugs at the store.
But I want my characters to change. Their moral principles have evolved. Without templates.

Great game so far.

Feedback
  1. I saw some Russian text while in English mode
  2. Before sex (penetration) let the player look (voyeurism).
  3. make the sex scenes replayable by asking to do it again.
  4. The sex in the toilet should have more than doggy style such as oral first.
Thanks. I'll try to take everything into account.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
downloaded new version cant even get it to load. tried the old version and it seems to start fine. anyone know what the issue might be. just tried it just a minute ago on old version now its not even loading wtf!!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The attitude to the policeman is exactly what it should be for a guy who has connected his life with the criminal world. At the moment, all the characters in my story, with the exception of Kristy, have many moral flaws: Merry is cheating on her husband with his brother. She is in no hurry to get divorced, does not want to fix her marriage, she has succumbed to passion and is ready to do anything to satisfy her hunger; The main character sells drugs and seduces his brother's wife; Igor is a nerd who does not want to make efforts and involves himself and the main character in questionable affairs; The officer is married (the girl in the window opposite is his wife), but he is trying to woo someone else's woman (Merry). That's why (if you didn't understand) he saved the main character from prison! He wanted to use it to his advantage. In addition, the officer takes bribes from Itcher and Mumbler, allowing them to sell drugs at the store.
But I want my characters to change. Their moral principles have evolved. Without templates.
Thats all good and all from a "story" standpoint but let me give you my point of view.

When I play my games, I don't like being teased certain contain in the game, and having 1 guy pursuing a LI and perhaps in the teasing way you have done it, even further adding a scene of Igor masturbating to it and possible tease the player into thinking that not only he will need to be careful from that guy but also of his friend.........
There are certain contain (me) and maybe some other people that will feel the same when this type of teasing becomes unbearable as the fetish itself (An example will be when dev keeps teasing content to make players "wary" like they do with games that have "antagonist" and most updates center on this same thing update after update, in the end, they become a problem and it makes people stop playing even if that content is just teasing to provoke hate/dislike from the players to those characters, there are better ways to make us hate someone that doesn't involve such...things ... as you did with Igor making the mc and player believe that he did betray the mc and go away with the money), conclusion about this from my point of view is that if this is how this is going to be every update I think at some point I won't enjoy the game anymore.

I don't like that simply because this teases content I'm not into, Merry is a LI (even though as you say this will be the mc the one stealing her from his brother... you can easily see how any player like me won't like guys trying to do the same to the mc... in the case of the officer.)

In the end, I guess we all have different views on things, we get attached to characters while others will never give a cent, you see this from a "dev" point of view and I view it as a player.
This reply of yours confused me more because you said in a post there won't be that fetish yet in another post you said you like to add content that may be seen as "trending" so is normal for some of us to be wary of the future, we (players) have been in that same "trench" before with other games. I'm not sure what you have planned and even less with this reply since is not clear in the game if she is only infatuated with the mc, after all when the "officer" in question flirts and compliments her she is clearly blushing... so my point was asking if you are just teasing the players or you are hinting future content because I clearly like only content of MC/ Lis and not other male npc/LIs.

Said this, I'm wondering also how the "corruption/hypno" power of the mc will play in all this... I mean, he clearly doesn't need it with Merry since she is into him. But how much does this affect them or it doesn't?

The most I have been able to enjoy is the mc not being a doormat at all (except with Merry sometimes... he clearly has guts).
The sandbox and quest log make it easy enough even though I'm more into vns myself xD.
The one I did like the most was the clear romance that is happening between Merry and the mc, you say is passion and hunger but the game shows how she clearly has feelings for him, perhaps that is why she accepts to go to dinner with that assholish officer though that doesn't help to see that in a better light, we all know how this can be used to keep that plot of teasing instead of closing it. When these scenes happen the game pass from a lust or romantic moment with the milf to ruin it with that teasing of the officer or Igor in that scene, turning something that many will love that is seeing the player and a LI expressing their feelings and love for each other, their lust and maybe expending time together to be face slapped with something that can easily evoke the contrary of what the player may feel in that instant.

Anyway, thanks for the reply, hopefully, there is less teasing of this type in the future and this helps you in the long run.
good luck

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You can be sure - there will be no NTR in the game. Only the main character will be the only bastard)
But I don't want to make the other male characters impotent. They just won't get any of the women. Therefore, they have to be content only with compliments and masturbation.
Is not all that I wanted to explain, I was telling you how that teasing can make people confused and wary of future updates or make them lose a bit of interest in the game even if they know what you said before in a post or your clear example now.
Is kinda late here so I will blame my sleepy head :ROFLMAO:

on a side note and out of curiosity, what game is the banner on your Patreon page?:unsure: nvm did check the steam

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes