azmothman

Jan 5, 2019
So I am at the part of the game to buy a dress not more than $200..... yet when I click on the fashion store it does not launch. :(

I have the latest 0.4.5D and if there is no way passed this then the game is broke until the dev fixes it.

***** Nevermind you have to talk to your mom to get to the clothes store, hence it will not launch the player using the map.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Texic do we have to replay the game after the remake / extra content you added, or we can use old saves?
The last update I played was the day after the mc has his 1st date with the "landlady"
after a certain bastard runs out with our money.

PS: Yeah, the saves don't work anymore :(
PS2: Also it seem to be bugged, the text is both english and russian all the time, it doesn't stay english even if I press it on renpy.

Btw as for the mc fucking the mom, I think 0.3 was very good, dunno what made you remake all this and touch things for no reason, but the game was good as it was except for what I did pm you when I asked you about the game. ;)
No one wants blueball simulators and the pacing to get to have sex with the mom was good enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Oiiink

Jan 18, 2022
0.4.6 PC

3 new events:
- Shower (when you enter the bathroom). Consists of three phases.
- Massage (in the Hall during the day). Consists of three phases.
- Cinema "Kickboxer" (in the Hall in the evening). Consists of 1 phase.

Enjoy. If paranoid, use virustotal.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like the different art style...too bad that everything else sucks. I say that and I haven't even gotten past the first morning, where I am hit with a bunch of Russian dialogue, in my English playthrough. The story is also flimsy, you get caught stealing, no court date, a cop just shows up and determines you are getting community service. Does not bode well for the rest of the storytelling.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes