Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
kinda brought it on himself no?
Time to drop this one. Money drives everything and Dude didn't keep his word, most probably under cash's/patreon's pressure. I don't care about NTR games/fans - pplz are free to like what they want. What angers me in this case is that, indeed, DEV himself, said there won't be NTR and now it came out of nowhere ?! I'm out. What a letdown.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
but when you start branching out "routes" after several patches, you just start giving less content to the people that were already into the story, while also not giving a lot to people that just want to come in for the "new route"
No. I took this into account and made two full-fledged scenes. I do not limit anyone in content. In addition, NTR does not include a plot in any way. This is fan service and does not affect future (or past) events in any way. You can think of it as in-game fanfiction for those who love this fetish. For example, the secret "cow level" in Diablo 2 or the "unicorn level" in Diablo 3. Just a joke)
Did it make those games worse? No. If you don't want to see these levels, you won't see them, but you're not limited in any way on the content because it's made as a bonus, not in exchange for the main content.
I hope you understand me and we will remain friends. NTR friends. Ahahahaha)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
kinda brought it on himself no?
That didn't age well huh. And people wonder why we can't trust devs.

No. I took this into account and made two full-fledged scenes. I do not limit anyone in content. In addition, NTR does not include a plot in any way. This is fan service and does not affect future (or past) events in any way. You can think of it as in-game fanfiction for those who love this fetish. For example, the secret "cow level" in Diablo 2 or the "unicorn level" in Diablo 3. Just a joke)
Did it make those games worse? No. If you don't want to see these levels, you won't see them, but you're not limited in any way on the content because it's made as a bonus, not in exchange for the main content.
That also shows that you can't keep your word. It also did make the game worse/shorter, you could've made a longer scene or an extra scene for the content you've been doing all these years and content that your actual fanbase could enjoy.

milf_plaza_dev.png

Last edited:

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
:rolleyes:
What about this?
1688058604607.png

You can't lure in an entire crowd of vanilla fans by promising them no-NTR and then continue to put part of your concentration towards NTR scenes...

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Can't wait to see people cry about ntr in this forum for the next year :LOL:
While i dont normally complain about it being in games i do think it's kinda odd to add it when you previously said it would never be a thing with this game there have actually been a handful of devs who have done this these last couple months

Reactions: mofonistik

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
That didn't age well huh. And people wonder why we can't trust devs.

That also shows that you can't keep your word.

View attachment 2733020
Oh really. I'm caught by the hand like a cheapo! It is a fact.
I can only sprinkle ashes on my head and cry.)

As I said, for those who DON'T LIKE NTR, they won't see it. The game will continue the story exactly in the vein in which it began. Therefore, the player who DOES NOT COUNT on treason, he will NOT RECEIVE these treason.

The same players who are annoyed by the very choice of NTR - well, sorry. :( Nobody is forcing you to look at it. This is not a plot development.

Warawau

Feb 17, 2019

As I said, for those who DON'T LIKE NTR, they won't see it. The game will continue the story exactly in the vein in which it began. Therefore, the player who DOES NOT COUNT on treason, he will NOT RECEIVE these treason.

The same players who are annoyed by the very choice of NTR - well, sorry. :( Nobody is forcing you to look at it. This is not a plot development.
How much money were you paid to put NTR after saying there wont be NTR?

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Let me guess some of his supporters nagged, pleaded, and begged him to add it in. Did the dev do a poll? If the majority wanted this that's one thing but if he caved to a few people on patreon or discord then...
Yup...
Screenshot (76).png
Screenshot (78).png
Majority of the paying supporters were against it...

Fuck this makes me paranoid about the devs I support.
I get shit for being paranoid about it in these threads... The reality is ANY creator can switch up on their supporters if they truly wanted... That is why I am really careful of which games I support now.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You can be sure - there will be no NTR in the game. Only the main character will be the only bastard)
But I don't want to make the other male characters impotent. They just won't get any of the women. Therefore, they have to be content only with compliments and masturbation.
According to the canon, I am not supposed to have an NTR. But $20 is $20. :LOL:
Separately, if one of my patron subscribers orders an NTR scene, I can optionally do it.
- An additional quest for Mariska "Blackmail" with two development paths: Canonical and NTR.
the involution of the game, and then there are people who ask why you can't trust some devs :LUL: :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
No. I took this into account and made two full-fledged scenes. I do not limit anyone in content.

that is the thing, it could've been 2 full-fledged scenes for the actual main route that has existed since the start

basically, cutting content in half

its not about "dont see it", like i mentioned already, unless you (or any other dev that does this) literally doubles their entire update production to basically the point that they are making 2 games simultaneously with the same ammount of content, and with the same size on the updates as previous updates

and i doubt this will be an exclusive, 1 time, 1 patch thing ever, and since the "this wont have NTR" promise has been broken, credibility of any further statement might be, well, not there

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hopefully, it'll be your patreons sprinkling it. Once a liar always a liar.
You are absolutely right. I have no forgiveness. I will shave my head and go to the monastery.

But seriously, you're exacerbating)
As I said, NTR is not inscribed in any way in the plot of the game. Therefore, my subscribers, who counted (or count) on the classic vanilla plot, get exactly what they expect. Optionally, I can do absolutely any fetish. If you are annoyed by the presence of CHOICE in the game - this is strange. It's like resenting the fact that in an RPG game you can either kiss a character or kill him. And the very idea that such a choice exists causes monstrous moral shocks in you. Everything is fine. Just choose the option you like.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017

so moving forward will there be more ntr scenes or is this only a one off update with ntr?

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
that is the thing, it could've been 2 full-fledged scenes for the actual main route that has existed since the start
Sophistry)
For example, I'm doing a blowjob scene. And someone does not like a blowjob. And the person who doesn't like blowjobs will start texting me - "Instead of doing another scene with anal sex, you made sex with a blowjob. You restrict me in content!"
This is already absurd)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

No bashing here. Just try to understand the fans that you've lured in for years point of view. Try to understand why they're disappointed and also why things like this hurt and effect other Devs as well. Shoehorning them with content that wasn't in the plans from the start isn't a good look. Now sure, you're going to have unknown accounts and people you've never heard of or supported this game before suddenly encouraging this move but in all fairness you had to know what the reaction was going to be. Again, honesty with Devs is like finding a silver $2 dollar bill, it's rare these days. Actions such as this and your response definitely doesn't help, it doesn't help backlash, it doesn't help the honest Devs that are out there and actually stick to their words and most of all it doesn't help the consumers who may want to spend money but don't feel Devs are trustworthy enough to deserve it.

That's all I'm going to say, I'll ignore this but good luck.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
so moving forward will there be more ntr scenes or is this only a one off update with ntr?
In the future, maybe I will do some more fetishes as OPTIONAL. Tired of repeating, but this is just fanservice, which does NOT affect the plot in any way.
I can not guarantee that all my additions will be liked, but in the main plot I am consistent and poked my nose into an unpleasant "ntr".

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes