Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Can you have the option of NTR with that scum cop.... it would be fucking sick and compliment/balance out incest degeneracy, cause I already completed the main story, it would be fun to see other possibilities, just my 2 cents, loved the game anyway.;) if someone else wants to see that just like the post for the dev to see or just quote me

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
If you install the incest patch it reverts from saying you're playing .7 to .6 Is the incest patch compatible with .7?

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
i got stuck again xD like every tim i play it happens
i watched it every day for a week still did not count 1679393384491.png

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch.
version: [Steam_13d]
feature: Eng only. Makes mc refer to Mary as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
pc install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

25.04.2024: some improvements, added missing lines

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys, I've gotta ask, how are you getting any scenes with Christie?

I played the latest version from the start, and after the scene about the coffee, I get "End of Chhristie's route for episode 6." in the menu and that's it. I downloaded a save and even the gallery unlocker doesn't have anything with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jake910 and Hitany

Zjoee

Nov 21, 2021
Hey guys, I've gotta ask, how are you getting any scenes with Christie?

I played the latest version from the start, and after the scene about the coffee, I get "End of Chhristie's route for episode 6." in the menu and that's it. I downloaded a save and even the gallery unlocker doesn't have anything with her.
If you're using the incest patch from the top post, it'll get stuck saying end of route for episode 6. If you use the patch in the comment right above yours, you'll be able to proceed to episode 7 content. Mine did the same thing until I got rid of the first patch.

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes