Thebluemenis

May 22, 2021
Ahaha! I'm afraid it's too expensive.
Five dollars for a beer to calm your nervous system. And ten thousand to hire security to fend off the haters.
:LOL:

Already hear the people knocking at my bloody door. Would that mean Mary and everyone got memory loss if the person picks the ntr option as its gone now. Its now LORE.

MapoTofu69

Sep 18, 2023
Made an incest patch
version: [v1.0е]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Can someone explain how do i install this patch? I'm on android.

MorningstarDude

Feb 6, 2021
Can anyone get me a full save? I'm so fckin tired of restarting game again and again only to be halted by bugs that stop all game progress

a4814

Aug 28, 2020
I need to talk to igor for christie and he's not popping up in the park and I have to bring mary to the restaurant in the evening but now she won't pop up in the house at any part of the day

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
Good afternoon, I completed the entire game, but could not open this scene. When I try to enter the room I get caught and that's the end of it. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

1704266131575.png

Reactions: skinnyj69

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
watch a movie while she is drinking wine. just buy a a bottle of wine and have it with you while watching a movie
I tried this, but it didn't work. But I found the answer in the comments on the site, you need to take oil from the kitchen so that the hinges don’t creak.

Reactions: skinnyj69
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes