Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Texic after I did a translation, posted it here, it is deleted, the first letters were in English, the rest of the text was for Brazilians, if you don't want other Brazilians to know the game, that's fine. I will no longer update the translation here on the forum , other adm accepts this type of post , but it seems that not here
I am not a moderator of the topic. I do not know who deleted your message. :(
Personally, I welcome translations into other languages.

I can only edit the description of the game. If you have a file that adds Portuguese to the game, I will be only too happy to integrate it into the game.

Reactions: slashslayer

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I am not a moderator of the topic. I do not know who deleted your message. :(
Personally, I welcome translations into other languages.

I can only edit the description of the game. If you have a file that adds Portuguese to the game, I will be only too happy to integrate it into the game.
I had a lot of work to create the translation, because the language used was Russian, and a game that has the 2 languages in the same file and very bad to do translation, even more when the codes are very broken

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i agree game was ok before that update. So much error and random russian language from somewhere.
İ love the game but we need bugfix asap.
it even says fully eng in the logs but i still get random russian language and i get an error when i give her 150 so yeah if this game gets an fix overall then i think it will be a fun game

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I had a lot of work to create the translation, because the language used was Russian, and a game that has the 2 languages in the same file and very bad to do translation, even more when the codes are very broken
If you want, I can send you a file for translation, you will translate it into Portuguese, and I will carefully embed it into the game. And I will indicate you as the author of the translation.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
If you want, I can send you a file for translation, you will translate it into Portuguese, and I will carefully embed it into the game. And I will indicate you as the author of the translation.
I have already done the translation, using Russian as a base, and the translation in the tl folder is better than having a lot of translation within the same file

Reactions: Texic

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
texic some stuff in the game is in russian few of the scripts are in russian thought changlog said full english does that include objectives as well

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes